Speechless

Started by steveL, April 23, 2015, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

Saying he not all man doesn't necessarily refer to his sexuality, there is the fact he acts like a spoilt kid.

Foggy

To be honest it wasn't really that particular comment that I was referring to. I was speaking more generally as there are far worse things being said elsewhere. But just to be clear, it is only the odd person who is making these comments. The vast majority make their points in the right way.

getagrip

I hope they didn't pay too much for that portrait, it's not a good representation at all...and why is his left arm longer than the right?

Land Phil

The long left arm is for taking money, the short right arm is for reaching into the deep pocket to pay it back.

fred c

Using homophobic comments is only giving ammo to Members of The TorLab Mob, the focus should be on their lack of political & moral credibility.

WhatTheHeck

We have all payed for this abomination, if as CAB claims, he commissioned it himself, it has, in part, if not all, come from our council tax which pays for their joint expenses !

On polling day copies of it should be displayed near polling booths to show what voting for this shower of sh*te really means.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !