Cranney makes the nationals

Started by steveL, March 18, 2015, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Foggy

It gets worse:

http://tinyurl.com/l6u5zbr

What is it with these Labour Councillors? They would rather dig themselves a bigger hole rather than simply hold their hands up and admit they made a mistake. I suppose a simple apology is out of the question?  ::)

clav 73

Wow I feel so sorry for cranny now is he getting his sob story  ready for the X factor

Land Phil

Father Jack sweating after the  service at the war memorial, Labour lies in their electioneering leaflet, Angie running MRA into the ground and deeper, town peacock location specific illness, conflict of interests such as taking money off NHS and companies looking for controversial planning permission.

HBC never holds anybody accountable but the chief exec gets a 900K retirement present.

No hope that Cranny will get sacked from the council which he should.

They don't understand that turning a wrong into two wrongs doesn't make it any better.
When an organisation like HBC is rotten to the core there is no point complaining to HBC, the best you can do is keep exposing and embarrassing. Their level of intelligence should make that very easy to do.

The rise of social media will hopefully hurt them more at the ballot box than they are expecting.

Lord Elpus

Cranney seems unable to simply tell the truth.  With well over a hundred witnesses to what happened, he has yet again confirmed his reputation.

He's a disgrace to HBC and the Labour Party.

fred c

It`s ironic that cranney described the audience as "A Mob" in the Independent article, I witnessed another side to it, the meeting was a passionate display of people power, something The TorLab Mob have no idea how to deal with.

I suppose that Passion has been magnified by 10 years of being lied to over the Hospital, but what appears to have happened is that people have now realised that there are other serious issues that they have only now become aware off.

Hartlepudlians have been on the receiving end of years of contempt, now the boot is on the other foot, The TorLab Mob don`t like it.

Land Phil

I am surpris nobody has linked his comments to his mattress enterprise.

Foggy

I've lost track of all the lies (sorry... untruths) they have told when there is clear evidence to prove they are not being truthful.  In only the last few months we have had the Cranney situation, "I closed adjourned meeting", Labour voting for minutes which were untrue and Beck's 'I have never been a trustee of MRA'. I'm sure there are more.

That's before I even start on SAB's sacking (which I'm sure will come out in the wash), the gypsy site fiasco, the Radio Hartlepool fall out and Wilcox's shenanigans.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

All this "hate mob" and "usual suspects" "sounding rather like a stuck record" business just proves that they have no idea what being a politician is all about.  The opposition are supposed to challenge you and the public are supposed to ask pertinent questions of the people that are supposed to represent them.

In these situations you have to ask yourself if it is pure stupidity or pure arrogance.  There is no question it is the latter.

Johnny Bongo

As a 'newbie' here and reading about what actually happens regarding certain councillors, I am neither shocked nor surprised, as it's been happening for decades!  As I posted / asked previously, do any of the Indies have any plans to publicise the lies/ failings of the ruling LabCon mob in HBC?  As I've just received the Labour propaganda sheet 'Your Hartlepool' and re-read the crap they've come up with in order to win votes, I'm concerned that most of the 'blinkered' voters in the town might fall for it!  Surely there must be something that can be done to open people's eyes to the truth.  I'll happily walk miles posting leaflets, if it helps get rid of the scourge of Hartlepool, the Labour Party! 

Foggy

I believe there is a PHF leaflet in the pipeline.  I have no idea of the content but I can imagine it will set the record straight on a few matters.  Let's hope so anyway.  We can't rely on the Mail to print anything resembling the truth where Labour are concerned.

Speaking of the Snail, it will interesting to see their take on the Cranney situation now that the national media have picked it up.

admin

What makes you think we haven't?

Foggy

I realise the Hartlepool Post has more than set the record straight on several occasions. I was referring to the people who don't access the website and still read the rubbish the Snail prints or the stuff that gets posted through their door.

steveL

Well I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later. Is it 8 appearances in Private Eye? ........ and now the Independent. Either way, Hartlepool Labour Group appears to have attracted the attention of the heavy mob and with an election in 49 days they're in no mood to p**s about.

Am hearing that in tomorrows Mail Cranney will admit he was wrong to ask the lady in question if he'd slept with her. He'll claim he considered resigning but was begged not to by residents who 'reminded him how good a job he's doing.'  :o

He'll won't formally apologise until after the investigation though.

What an a*r**o**  ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

The TorLab Mob like the flaccid "Member" have been sussed, people are more aware now than ever before about the stunts this lot have got up to over the years.

The Manor Residents Scandal will prove to be a watershed for a number of mob councillors & if there is any foundation in the article on the front page about the Labour financial situation it could well prove to be a massive Car Crash for them in general.

The TorLab Mob are finding the old adage.... You can fool some of the people some of the time.......... But you can`t fool all of the people all of the time... has a little hollow ring amongst an awful lot of Hartlepudlians.

They have brought the reputation of Hartlepool to an all time low & I shudder to think what Impression will be left on literally hundreds & hundreds of people who attend the ceremony on Saturday to award the Freedom of the Borough to the 3rd Battalion The Rifles.

Foggy

Well surprise surprise.... another one sided article in the Mail. I believe they interviewed the woman involved but didn't use any of her comments. When they referred to her as a 'heckler' in the first sentence it was obvious which direction the article was heading in.  ::)