Closed or Adjourned - You Decide

Started by steveL, March 02, 2015, 01: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

I complained about a previous biased outburst and got a reply that he speaks  for the council, that is the official statement and that is that. Basically told to eff off we don't care.

Jeff

And the saddest thing in this whole saga is that it is most probable that these Liars will be voted back in.
The majority of the voting public are ignorant to the goings on in our Councial Chamber and the Liars rely on that fact.
We can only hope that one by one, people realise, what a self-serving, hypocritical and loathesome bunch these Liars are and get rid...... but I won't hold my breath.

As for complaints to the council, still waiting on responses after promises that my concerns would be 'looked into'... Obvioulsly filed in the bin again!

You can tell by the look on Devlin's face that he does not give a flying 'f&*k. about the town. I bet he laughs all the way down the A689 on his way home.
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

craig finton

SAB is a liar who is prepared to say anything to get himself out of a corner but surely the worse thing is that all of the other Labour and Tory Councillors were prepared to back him up when knowing full well what actually happened. If they will all lie over this then they will lie over anything.

Tell me how we are supposed to respect such people, Mr Stubbs.

mk1

You can see the fear in their eyes with every council meeting. It is not a question of 'what' can go wrong but 'when' it goes wrong. We have the chairman throwing hysterical fits and making himself look a right kn*ob. Everyone can see what a prick he is and no amount of denial can wipe the memory of a mountain of quivering flesh perspiring profusely and  flouncing out of the chamber.
Words are Superfluous. The footage tells it all. You can bet there are moves afoot to end or severely restrict fiming of the meetings.  Labour have totally lost control and they are always reacting to the opposition. If it were a boxing match the ref would have stepped in and ended it long ago.
Keep going. The reaction from the public will have left no doubt in the SCABs minds just how (un)popular they are. They can keep pretending they are overwhelmed by private messages of support but we all know they are lying. 

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on March 03, 2015, 01: PM
You can see the fear in their eyes with every council meeting. It is not a question of 'what' can go wrong but 'when' it goes wrong. We have the chairman throwing hysterical fits and making himself look a right kn*ob. Everyone can see what a prick he is and no amount of denial can wipe the memory of a mountain of quivering flesh perspiring profusely and  flouncing out of the chamber.
Words are Superfluous. The footage tells it all. You can bet there are moves afoot to end or severely restrict fiming of the meetings.  Labour have totally lost control and they are always reacting to the opposition. If it were a boxing match the ref would have stepped in and ended it long ago.
Keep going. The reaction from the public will have left no doubt in the SCABs minds just how (un)popular they are. They can keep pretending they are overwhelmed by private messages of support but we all know they are lying.

Overwhelmed by messages of support  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The Fat Boy must be sending them to Cwistopher...... & Cwistopher must be sending them to The Fat Boy.