NT&H NHS Trust, library meeting

Started by Lord Elpus, November 17, 2014, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Quote from: gmeasor on November 17, 2014, 09: PM
"Going back is not an option." >:(  Says who?  Why?  Based on what evidence?

Rubbish!!!, if we can successfully land a probe on a comet 300, 000, 000 miles away, we can re-locate an Accident and Emergency department and ITU. 

I can only pray that the labour vote in this town has truly disintegrated.

WE can see that....... Unfortunately the QuangoTwats cannot be seen to be wrong, hence the "No Going Back"  quote by Garvin.

Land Phil

I thought the no support for funding was the perfect excuse to change track and restore services blaming the government for the change in direction.

beanzontoast

Who says your NHS is safe in Labours hands, when are the Labour party going to take responsibility for anything, come May is your chance to have your say,whats the betting in May the election result on TV sometime before midnight.
LABOUR HOLD HARTLEPOOL.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 18, 2014, 09: AM
Who says your NHS is safe in Labours hands, when are the Labour party going to take responsibility for anything, come May is your chance to have your say,whats the betting in May the election result on TV sometime before midnight.
LABOUR HOLD HARTLEPOOL.

So Tom, what exactly is UKIP's policy on the future of the NHS?  Farage your Leader suggested it revert to an American system of private insurance.  Not my idea of a party to entrust the NHS with.

norfolkngoode

'They don't like it up em'

beanzontoast

There are several policies in UKIPs manifesto under the heading THE NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE. The first in the list will be  entered here and I quote,  UKIP WILL ENSURE THE NHS IS FREE AT THE POINT OF DELIVERY AND TIME OF NEED FOR ALL UK RESIDENTS.. Sorry but no mention of turning the NHS into an American system, again if the residents want change they will have to vote for it, whats the betting as previously mentioned that in May it will be Labour hold Hartlepool.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 18, 2014, 11: AM
UKIP WILL ENSURE THE NHS IS FREE AT THE POINT OF DELIVERY AND TIME OF NEED FOR ALL UK RESIDENTS.. Sorry but no mention of turning the NHS into an American system....

Pity we can watch Farage saying the exact opposite on You Tube.

norfolkngoode

Quote from: fred c on November 18, 2014, 05: AM
Quote from: gmeasor on November 17, 2014, 09: PM
"Going back is not an option." >:(  Says who?  Why?  Based on what evidence?

Rubbish!!!, if we can successfully land a probe on a comet 300, 000, 000 miles away, we can re-locate an Accident and Emergency department and ITU. 

I can only pray that the labour vote in this town has truly disintegrated.

WE can see that....... Unfortunately the QuangoTwats cannot be seen to be wrong, hence the "No Going Back"  quote by Garvin.

Just watched the video on the Mail website.

Garvins stance/body language speaks volumes for me really.

He's not there to listen, hes there to tell us we are all wrong and the trust is right.
I can just imagine him wanting to roll his eyes at every question.

The Great Dictator is right they are nowt but c**ts
'They don't like it up em'

beanzontoast

Nigel Farage has been on YouTube many times, but unless it's in a manifesto it's not  a policy UKIP endorses, what Farage was probably saying was the health service will at some point need reform, for instance the NHS has 3 tiers of management thats pen pushers,and if they were honest every party leader would agree there is a need for reform in the NHS, as there is reform needed in Hartlepool council, but will you vote for it, for me it matters  I don't have anything against anyone who votes labour PHF or others in fact if in May Labour Hold Hartlepool they should be proud and tell their leader at a party conference mention the mass immigration, the human rights act, the deficit,  and in Hartlepool it was they the labour party who got rid of your hospital.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 18, 2014, 01: PM
, what Farage was probably saying was the health service will at some point need reform

No he was quite clear

http://youtu.be/Q2gpwSJldTo

Quote from: beanzontoast on November 18, 2014, 01: PM
,mass immigration, the human rights act........

You left out ' the EU'.