NT&H NHS Trust, library meeting

Started by Lord Elpus, November 17, 2014, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Could not even organise a public meeting, the board should resign. 

Land Phil

There is every indication that the meeting was planned to fail deliberately.

Major disappointment that our MP was not stood up calling them to account.

There goes any last chance of him being elected again.

Sanddancer

An absolute farce of an attempt at a meeting. These people are totally contemptuous of us as witnessed by the wink incident while Keith Fisher was trying to make a point. We, the public, are an inconvenient joke to these people and I am afraid we are utterly powerless.....eg who do I complain to about the wink???? They are the ones in charge.Shall I complain to our MP?? Don't make me laugh...Kafkaesque!!

Lord Elpus

I have asked Keith Fisher today if he'll stand in the GE as Hartlepool's SOH candidate, he's the only constant voice in this 10 year farce.

I'd rather vote for him willingly than have to hold my nose and vote UKIP.

Tommy

Lord Elpus, Could you describe the fiasco a little more.

Could you give me a run down of who attended, any known faces and numbers that turned up, turned away etc?

steveL

Quote from: Sanddancer on November 17, 2014, 12: PM
An absolute farce of an attempt at a meeting. These people are totally contemptuous of us as witnessed by the wink incident while Keith Fisher was trying to make a point. We, the public, are an inconvenient joke to these people and I am afraid we are utterly powerless.....eg who do I complain to about the wink???? They are the ones in charge.Shall I complain to our MP?? Don't make me laugh...Kafkaesque!!

The 'wink' incident?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

testing times

Sanddancer

SteveL
While Keith Fisher was making a point in his usual voluble style (at least we could hear him!) Garvin caught Foster's eye and winked at him behind Keith's back. Total contempt for any opposing view.

ashamedtobebritish

Surely there has to be a way of getting these two idiots voted out for no confidence, its beggars belief that two individuals have decimated Hartlepoo'ls health care services and don't seem to have a care in the world.

I see Dumb and Dumber 2 has just released in the States, seems to me we have the UK version Garvin and Foster.

ashamedtobebritish

Would love to know someone who could print and distribute this material to households, its High Time Hartlepool said Enough is Enough.

Inspector Knacker

..... and according to the Mail even more services are being shipped out to North Tees. The only thing coming in appears to be Fosters office suite.........is it going to be his hunting lodge or Winter Palace....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Pictures speak louder than words?

The Great Dictator

fred c

The most annoying point about this pair of "Anal Orifices" is that they aren`t voted into the positions they hold, so there is "No Way" they can be voted out.

We could all turn up at the meeting organised for the Old Town Hall next week & force the same result as todays, they would then have to look at an even bigger venue..... Pools Ground would be the favourite for that........ The bigger the crowd, the louder the noise, the more media coverage all of that put this useless pair of Ham Shankers into a spotlight they are loath to be exposed to.

The flaccid "Member, The Dear Leader, Handsome Ste & The Rest of The Torlab Mob should do what they have done since the start of the Hospital Downgrade....... Stay Away, they should be shown the same contempt as Foster & Garvin.

Unfortunately i cannot envisage any return to Hartlepool of the Hospital as it was, in fact it will become even more of an empty shell, leading to the ultimate closure, so next week is an opportunity for Hartlepudlians to show their total contempt for the Mis-Trust & the towns Disfunctional TorLab Mob.

gmeasor

"Going back is not an option." >:(  Says who?  Why?  Based on what evidence?

Rubbish!!!, if we can successfully land a probe on a comet 300, 000, 000 miles away, we can re-locate an Accident and Emergency department and ITU. 

I can only pray that the labour vote in this town has truly disintegrated.