Iain Wright has totally failed the people of Hartlepool on the Hospital

Started by Phil UKIP, October 24, 2014, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Land Phil on October 26, 2014, 08: PM

What is stopping any party from saying, vote for us and if we get to be in power we will cut Trident, cut corporate tax avoidance or what ever

Getting shot of the useless aircraft carriers would be a start. The UK no longer has a navy big enough to support and defend  these white elephants. The money saved could be better used to cure our own  sick  rather than kill forigners.

Party Pooper

Did anyone see last Thursdays Question Time?
Was anyone impressed by UKiPs Luoise Bours MEP? I wasn't.
She didn't know her party's policies, and on many that she was made aware of during the programme she disagreed with them. She attempted, in my option to tell the audience what she thought the wanted to hear and failed miserably, if this if the standard of UKIPs elected representative then they have huge problems. Do you know your party's policies Phil, what are they and do you support them, do agree with such leading UKIP lights as Godfrey Bloom?
I would encourage everyone to watch Louise Bours on Question Time and then re evaluated your opinion of UKIP.

Inspector Knacker

Not the programme it was ......... and which party are you stapled to.....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: Land Phil on October 26, 2014, 08: PM
Kipperdip. what you describe is great for a person to have done but for a party it is pathetic.

What is stopping any party from saying, vote for us and if we get to be in power we will cut Trident, cut corporate tax avoidance or what ever to raise the funds and give Hartlepool (and elsewhere) a fully functioning  hospital back within 12 months or stand down and force a new election.

There has been too much faffing around and now we need very strong action.
Time to get the barrel out and put people over it.
The fires are burning and if it doesn't happen before, next year's elections will be all out war.

As KD mentioned......... It was a deliberate action that had "No Political Association"... those of us who funded & delivered the Leaflets did so on a purely personal basis.

The pathetic jibe is so easily cast, but as mentioned it wasn`t a party act, it was some of the people of the town attempting to put to shame a national party who abandoned the residents of Hartlepool to a second class hospital service.

Personally i am sick to death of "Party Politics" we have seen over the last 50 years exactly what Labour have done for Hartlepool as a town, we have had 3 labour MP`s on the trot & collectively they have accomplished Jack S**t for Hartlepool.

The kind of co-operation that brought about the leaflet mentioned above would be 1 way for Hartlepudlians to stick 2 fingers up at the main political parties.

I live in hope, but won`t hold my breath.

Party Pooper

Riddler5
There is a clue in my user name !
I don't belong to any party