The Many Businesses of Kevin Cranney

Started by ashamedtobebritish, October 20, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

Thanks for giving us all a laugh Diane, this forum gets quite serious at times and it is good to have some light relief now and again.

How about starting a thread on the successes of The Con-Lab council over the last 10 years or the Alan Foster is good value for money thread ?

Diane, Live at the Apollo, my face is aching already.

grim reaper

Maybe we ought to have 'The many businesses of Raymond Henry Wells?'
It's surprising to see the names in his not too distant past, and the roll call of businesses.
www.companycheck.co.uk

dowager

I thought RHW lived in Hardwick Court ...  ?

Party Pooper

Hello this is my first post on here. Can I say from the outset. I do not know Clr Cranney and have no personal axe to grind with this man or anyone else for that matter connected to HBC. I read with interest the list of failed companies Clr Cranney is alleged to have been involved in and the press reports of what a judge said about him. I also read diannetait's supporting comments of Clr Cranney.
I am interested to know if ms tait or anyone else who knows Clr Cranney has reason and evidence to dispute the list of companies and/or the judge's comments.
There is usually more than one side to a story and having read this thread I am wondering why there has been no counter evidence put to the alleged list of failed companies. I am sure I read in the mail recently that following the highly publicised and reported meeting re the mayor that Clr Cranney want to clear his name or defend his reputation (para phrasing).

The Great Dictator

I think he has a couple in Wynyard and some abroad.