The Many Businesses of Kevin Cranney

Started by ashamedtobebritish, October 20, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashamedtobebritish

I took the liberty of collating all the current and dissolved businesses that our Hapless Mr Cranney has either been a Secretary of or acted as a director.

Then pose the question

Would you let this man loose anywhere near your business with this kind of failure record ?

Cranneys Failure List All Current Dissolved Businesses

OWTON MANOR SERVICES LIMITED 2008
OWTON MANOR RECYCLING SERVICES COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY 2009
GROUNDWORK COMMUNITY FORESTS NORTH EAST LIMITED (Resigned 2008)
SETTLEMENT (FURNITURE) SERVICES LIMITED 2008
COMMUNITY OFFICE OPERATIONS LIMITED 2005
VISUAL MEDIA LAB LIMITED 2007
GRASS ROUTE SOLUTIONS COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY 2009
COMMUNITY OFFICE OPERATIONS LIMITED 2005
OPPORTUNITIES FROM COMMUNITY ACTION COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY 2012
COMMUNITIES 1ST COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY 2011
OWTON FENS COMMUNITY ENTERPRISES LIMITED Company Secretary (Dissolved Date Unknown)
THE COMMUNITY ENTERPRISE NETWORK (CLEVELAND 1993) (Dissolved Date Unknown)
OWTON FENS COMMUNITY ENTERPRISES LIMITED
AGENTMADE LIMITED
COMMUNITY ENTERPRISE TRUST LIMITED(THE)
EUROPEAN STRUCTURAL FUNDS VOLUNTARY ORGANISATIONS NORTHERN

Cranneys Current Post List
All Active Business where he is a director
I CARE 2 C.I.C.  Since 2010
FSR SOLUTIONS COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY  (Newly Incorporated 2013)
BELLE VUE COMMUNITY, SPORTS & YOUTH CENTRE LIMITED 2011
PATH2WELLNESS COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY (Newly Incorporated 2014)
WHO CARES (NE) COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY Still Active
Source www.companycheck.co.uk

Mr Kevin Henry Cranny 910884018: 71 Belmont Gardens, Hartlepool, Cleveland, TS26 9LT
Mr Kevin Henry Cranny 916209850: 101 Westbrooke Avenue, Hartlepool, Cleveland, TS25 5HY
Mr Kevin Henry Cranny 904527792 : 1 Owton Close, Owton Manor Lane, Hartlepool, Cleveland, TS25 3AD
Mr Kevin Henry Cranny 914969911 : Manor Residents Association Community Resource Cen, Kilmarnock Road, Hartlepool, Cleveland, TS25 3NU

Source www.companycheck.co.uk

Dianetait

Sounds as though who ever is writing this is just a coward behind a keyboard and just branding at Kevin Cranney all the time. All you are is a keyboard bully with a sad life who has nothing better to do thing pick on a fellow who you do't even know and just go by what other people say about him. All it is jealousy on you part and all other Kevin haters, well i can tell you now Kevin Cranney i the most honest trustworthy man i have had the privilege to work with and i would work with him him again any day as for you lot if you got nothing better to do than just target on a gentleman like Kevin then your not worth it. Just get on with your sad pathetic life and do something interesting for once in your life instead of hiding behind a keyboard

clav 73

Lol is the judge who made some very negative comments toward  him a sad little man.
He may be all the things you say but the list proves a business man he is not

Diane is true you give Fred West a reference as a charming family man

mk1

Quote from: Dianetait on October 27, 2014, 04: PM
. Just get on with your sad pathetic life and do something interesting for once in your life instead of hiding behind a keyboard

Are we talking about this man?

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/business-ban-for-former-councillor-1-989048

Prosecutor Jonathan Holmes said Mr Cranney hid behind a series of fraudulent transactions carried out by dishonest staff members that ultimately turned profits into losses.

But instead of rectifying the wrongdoing, he turned a blind eye while the debts built up.

You should have known what was going on. You re the director, said Mr Holmes............................

District Judge Wilson disagreed and banned him for five years. He must also pay costs the level of which have yet to be decided

Land Phil

Dianetait, ever felt like you are a lone voice in a choir of 90,000 ?

Actually is Diane your weekend name, do you go by Kevin Monday to Friday ?

Kevin Cranney is destroying if he has not destroyed the reputation of charity in this town.

Putting up with this thug, accepting his abuse of public funds, standing by and watching his sail so close to the wind in terms of legality would be sad and pathetic.

Constantly commenting on anything he touches is virtually a public duty.
If the comments get noticed and he gets stopped from operating just one company will make it worthwhile.

I've said it elsewhere, he is a gangster that goes to church on Sundays and wants to be known as a church goer when the whole world needs to know different. 

mk1

Diane Tate ( Administration Support Officer at OFCA ) can you translate this passage from your mission statement?

Helping to identify and remove barriers for local people to participate in regeneration initiatives by developing and facilitating the capacity for local residents to partake in opportunities that allow local individuals to increase their knowledge and skills ensuring that the community can play an active part in local initiatives which will assist real achievable sustainable regeneration

It looks and reads like gibberish to me.

ashamedtobebritish

@ Diantait

QuoteSounds as though who ever is writing this is just a coward behind a keyboard and just branding at Kevin Cranney all the time. All you are is a keyboard bully with a sad life who has nothing better to do thing pick on a fellow who you do't even know and just go by what other people say about him. All it is jealousy on you part and all other Kevin haters, well i can tell you now Kevin Cranney i the most honest trustworthy man i have had the privilege to work with and i would work with him him again any day as for you lot if you got nothing better to do than just target on a gentleman like Kevin then your not worth it. Just get on with your sad pathetic life and do something interesting for once in your life instead of hiding behind a keyboard

May I just pick up on a few things you have highlighted there.

1) A coward behind a Keyboard, ime neither a coward, nor sitting behind a keyboard, I actually have a bigger set of balls than you will ever be able to achieve in your life and as for behind a keyboard, ime actually behind a laptop quite a posh one i might add, not one paid for by the taxpayer by some business venture cooked up in a council meeting to attract government funding.

2)Jealousy regarding Kevin Cranney.
You have to be fecking kidding, to be jealous of a man who is as bent as a nine bob note, please read the previous posts, and look at his successes and his failures and tell me, would you be jealous of this, it think not.
99% of the Businesses he has set up have attracted Council Funding in some form or another then mysteriously when the money ran out went bust leaving joe public to pick up the bill.

3)Kevin Cranney is the most honest trustworthy man i have had the privilege to work with
I will have to take your word for this as we cant be on about the same Kevin Cranney who was barred from being a director because he was deemed not to be responsible enough to run a business.
Must be someone else entirely.

4)get on with your sad pathetic life and do something interesting for once in your life instead of hiding behind a keyboard
I wouldnt class my life as sad or neither Pathetic actually I am doing something quite positive for the community, by Highlighting Cranneys failures, and putting this into the public spotlight just goes to show that the Labour Councillors who claim to be "Businessmen" are now being showed up as frauds. They spend public money like its sweeties in a playground and if any of them including Cranney has a proper DayTime Job they would have been sacked many moons ago.

As one might say, support Cranney, and you are as much as a f*n*y as the Cranney.

Night Night Dianne
Docs around with the pills to help you sleep at 9pm

Land Phil

Just a thought Diane,

are you going to pay off all the debts owed by companies that Cranny has been involved in to help maintain his good name ?

fred c

Ms Dianetait.................

Can you explain the following comments by a District Judge........

"He has been an honest, trustworthy and efficient director.......But District Judge Wilson disagreed and banned him for five years"

Can you also explain the following.................

"Kevin Cranney carried on trading with Mutual Securities months after he knew it was insolvent"

Can you also explain the following.................

"He failed to pay off creditors and ran up huge debts"

Last but not least......... can you explain this one............

Prosecutor Jonathan Holmes said Mr Cranney hid behind a series of fraudulent transactions carried out by dishonest staff members that ultimately turned profits into losses.

Cmon Diane........ be a good girl & expand on your Blind Adoration of clr cranney

pensionater

Maybe she was one of those staff members?.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on October 27, 2014, 09: PM
Maybe she was one of those staff members?.

Administration Support Officer at OFCA

Minding my own

Hmm bit more
than co-workers I'd say! Maybe it's Mrs Cranney of the future.

Land Phil

...well on that note we can be sure she will get shafted on the wedding night, maybe not in the way expected though.

ashamedtobebritish

As I couldnt sleep "Again" because someone thought it was a good idea to stick the Clocks Back for no good reason, i thought Id do something productive and give Ms Tate something to shove up something where the sun dont shine, if it would also make her feel better she can have a photo of me to look at to remind her where to "stick it"

Source
www.companycheck.co.uk

Diane Tate
Registered Details
Short name Diane Tate
Year of Birth: 1968
Director ID: 908157802

Registered Address
Moffatt Road
Hartlepool
Cleveland
TS25 3QP

Directorships
0 appointments at 0 active companies
1 resigned appointments
0 appointments at 0 dissolved companies

Company Summary
Company Name        
OWTON MANOR SERVICES LIMITED
Status    Company is dissolved    
Company Secretary    19/04/2002     to 31/05/2009    
Business no longer Trading  Yes

The Same Owton Manor Services where Cranney served as a Director and low and behold " Went Bust"

Dianne you just have to admit it,

Cranney is as good at running a business as a Doctor doing brain surgery with boxing gloves on.

You have to have had a pretty extreme Lobotomy to think hes a good businessman.