CAB's fan club decimated?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, June 04, 2014, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

Oh dear, perhaps the Mail's sycophancy didn't quite work out when it came to today's poll ...

'It's your vote

Has Councillor Christopher Akers-Belcher done well in his first year as council leader?

Yes  4  (4%)
No  88 (96%)'

steveL

Ouch !

He must have upset someone at the local rag  :o
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

That can't be right.... how the hell did he get as high as 4% approval....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

I'm surprised there was even a "No" option on the vote. Stubbs has obviously decided to back someone else and this is the beginning of a coup.

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: Riddler5 on June 04, 2014, 01: PM
That can't be right.... how the hell did he get as high as 4% approval....?

I admit it, it was me, i clicked on 'Yes' by mistake !
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

Tommy

Kipperdip, you give Joy far too much credit, she couldn't give a flying s##t so long as Council Officers keep awarding hefty amounts of Hartlepools Tax payers cash for great writing about the towns powers, buy way of advertising.

Would have been nice for a "hi and welcome" from DRiddle as a new poster on here too. I just hope David questions why HBC Officers support such a news paper that is printed out of town and has a maximum nightly purchase of a guesstimated 6000 copies.

All in all who reads the dribble anyways?

mk1

It seems the deluded anti-Riddle troll got his knickers in a twist on the Mail comments section today and mixed up his many aliases..

Note the name change in the later (masteroftruth) comment

...............................................................................................

'masteroftruth'?
It is obvious who he is and  one would have thought  he had learned his lesson when his previous campaign backfired so spectacularly!

Tommy

Hi mk1, I appreciate David using his real name on the Sheffield Echo's website for that he needs crediting.

DRiddle

Latest score in The Mails vote...

The non-lobotomised = 449  (No)  88%

The worryingly deluded = 61 (yes)  12%

So Christopher, Stephen and Sandra spent some of the afternoon vigourously hitting "No", clearing the browser cache then voting again then?

Inspector Knacker

I always think of CAB as Hartlepools' Nero... the waddling toga clad emperor.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.