The riddle of the buses.

Started by Inspector Knacker, May 15, 2014, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

When the bus services where cut back by removal of subsidies long before other local authorities in the area, I was baffled as to why a Labour council would target a service vital to its' core voters. Esecially so when you saw money being splashed on less deserving services....it seemed odd.
Now if I was a cynic I'd say was it a calulated tactic to then turn to your voters and say look you've got no bus service because of the nasty government.....? ....but I'm not like that thankfully ....... and think our leading councillers in power are just brilliant  but reclusive municipal giants of immense stature and probably good at hard sums.etc etc etc......
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 15, 2014, 04: PM

.... and think our leading councillors ..........................giants of immense stature

Well you got some bits right.....................

Inspector Knacker

fred c

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 15, 2014, 04: PM

municipal giants of immense stature

You got that bit right

Just don`t stand in front of "The Fat Boy" Simmons or CR, if a Buttons comes off it could take someones eye out

Inspector Knacker

....or was it dim but pushy parochial parish pump pygmies of irrelevant standing who have been seeing these ....'visions' .... ?

no6bus

evening service 6's return on sunday 15th June. this would have been sooner had a diminutive carpet bagger kept his gob shut.
sunday to Thursday a service between clavering and the town centre linking with the 7's and 36's. up to 10pm