Giz a Job?

Started by steveL, February 14, 2014, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Anyone fancy this? ...apparently Barry Coppinger's previous council side-kick has exhausted his lucrative tenure as Commissioner's side-kick and it's now open to applications. You'll probably need previous experience as a Labour councillor though - my money is on Wilcox.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/85k-job-vacancy-fancy-being-6710366
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

craig finton

I reckon it was all figured out months ago

notenoughsaid

I seem to remember reading  on this forum some time ago Coppinger and Mallon where quite close.   Despite not being a Labour Councillor I feel Mallon has Labour tendencies.   I have been reminded of the list of Mr.Mallons alleged misdemeanours by correspondents to the Forum and I thank them for the info.   Nevertheless my money is on him. If I win it will go to charity!!!!! PS I seem to think the mayors tenure is up for grabs shortly so the timimg seems to be in my favour.!!! Time will tell.

ARC86

Instead of bartering ive the PCC would you care to propose where PHF will create jobs?? Thought not!!

testing times

That's an interesting post NES. After reading it you have me convinced that you may be on to something there.

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: testing times on February 15, 2014, 12: PM
That's an interesting post NES. After reading it you have me convinced that you may be on to something there.

I doubt if Mallon would want to be Coppingers 'bag carrier', his ego would'nt allow it !
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !