The Mail castrates itself again...

Started by DRiddle, October 30, 2013, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/care-service-back-in-action-1-6191281

The contract "which was held by Who Cares North East before they lost out in the tender process"..... cowardly reporting. Absolutely cowardly.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kipperdip on October 31, 2013, 02: PM
Comment noted but I must ask, "How the bloody hell can anyone castrate themselves, AGAIN?
Isn't once a pretty permanent situation?
Simple...... it's a load of bollocks, so if you have a load of them you can castrate yourself till the cows come home
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

norfolkngoode

Dont you have to have balls in the first place to actually have them removed/disabled?......  ;D

From what I can gather the mail lost all trace of its bollocks when Harry Blackwood was sacked! ;)
'They don't like it up em'

The Great Dictator

He was sacked because they were getting sued right left and centre.

norfolkngoode

Quote from: The Great Dictator on November 01, 2013, 11: AM
He was sacked because they were getting sued right left and centre.

Interesting.....

I was always under the impression that Mandelson had him sacked for losing Labour the mayoral election, after encouraging people in the town to vote for the monkey!

Certainly The Mail on Sunday at the time suggesting that Mr Blackwood was having trouble with both Mandelson on Bliar, who considered him to be out of control!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-228387/The-Burke-Hare-politics.html
'They don't like it up em'

Lord Elpus

Harry was the best editor the mail ever had, in my opinion.  Mandy was behind him getting the boot well documented fact. The Labour Group referred to him as 'Black Harry'.  He ran some great stories and encouraged his staff to investigate and not just regurgitate the press releases HBC gave out.

It is of course possible to grow a pair.  As some of the Labour Group are starting to realise.

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on November 01, 2013, 04: PM
Harry was the best editor the mail ever had, in my opinion.

He did get under Labour's skin but then he got under everyones skin. If I remember correctly his articles afterwards were in the 'Littlejohn' style. A loud mouthed know it all who had a bad word for everyone  and  never failed to jump on the latest bandwagon.

Inspector Knacker

Beats the present Uriah Heep meets the Waltons style hands down.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.