No Wonder Voters Don`t Bother

Started by fred c, November 20, 2012, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

The problem of voters in Local Elections showing no interest in the results isn`t a mystery when you realise what goes on at the top level.

MP`s from all Parties are involved in the systematic abuse of the public purse, & the annoying thing is that like our local "Mob" they think its perfectly acceptable to take the P*** out of the electorate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/9689332/MPs-expenses-MPs-allowed-to-hide-expenses-details.html

The Great Dictator

Another reason is that last week i went to vote at Jesmond road school and had to park 100 metres away because the school refused to open the gate to park. It was pitch black in a scarey area of town and in the 5 minutes i was there i counted 6 cars that just drove away without bothering. The turn out would have been a lot less if it had been raining. Just ridiculous  :-[

for fawkes sake

Good Lord. Imagine not being able to park right outside the door in order to vote - a 100 yard walk is clearly too high a price to pay simply to exercise a right that millions have sacrificed their lives to maintain.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

mk1

Quote from: testicles on November 22, 2012, 07: PM
Yes FFS, 100 yards is a long way for an 84 year old woman alone in the dark, use your common sense you fuckin* m**r*n.

I presume he was unaware of your sex-or your age!