the gloves are off

Started by jawsbbc, September 04, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

The SCABs have used a local free newsheet to strike back. There is a cloying article where the SCABS and Mad Marj are shown presenting a 'donation' to the drunken Mayors 'favourite Charidee'-which for once appears not to be themselves.
The fight over who gets the Council Advert money may mean The Mail is forced to  put it on its front page!

Stig of the Seaton Dump

The Mail still exists?

Well I never.
I don't believe it.

mk1

kevplumb

glad i haven't eaten yet
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Lucy Lass-Tick

Since when did a cafe (community or otherwise) need a 'Project Coordinator'? Is that a voluntary role or does a nice little salary come attached?

Inspector Knacker

According the article, the volunteers raised the cash for the donation, so why did SAB have to donate it on the volunteers behalf, it's their money so let them present it.
Pitiful.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on September 05, 2018, 07: PM
Since when did a cafe (community or otherwise) need a 'Project Coordinator'? Is that a voluntary role or does a nice little salary come attached?
The article mentions the cafe is run solely by volunteers, so as the manager/ project  co-ordinate is paid what does he actually do, taste the food?

mk1

In case we forget the last time he promised to support 'the community'. Just days after he made this promise he resigned and ran away from his responsibilities for the theft of over £500,000 in council funding.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on September 05, 2018, 08: PM

The article mentions the cafe is run solely by volunteers, so as the manager/ project  co-ordinate is paid what does he actually do, taste the food?

He is never there. It appears he spends a lot of time at relatives funerals.......................

Lucy Lass-Tick

In fairness, we don't know whether the role is voluntary or paid (although I wouldn't like to wager money on the former). As for the taster role, having seen photos posted on the MyCafe FB group you'd have to pay me a fortune to eat some of the food!

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1 on September 05, 2018, 08: PM
In case we forget the last time he promised to support 'the community'. Just days after he made this promise he resigned and ran away from his responsibilities for the theft of over £500,000 in council funding.

typical bl**dy hypocrite
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on September 05, 2018, 08: PM

He is never there. It appears he spends a lot of time at relatives funerals.......................
Sounds like a cross between a professional mourner and the Grim Reaper!

fred c

They have missed "Business Owner" off the list.......

I still can't figure out how good hearted people get involved with self serving councillors, how do you get volunteers to work from  9am to 2pm 6 days a week, for nothing.......as Toyah sang..It's a Mystery

jawsbbc

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on September 05, 2018, 08: PM

In fairness, we don't know whether the role is voluntary or paid (although I wouldn't like to wager money on the former). As for the taster role, having seen photos posted on the MyCafe FB group you'd have to pay me a fortune to eat some of the food!
THEY NEED TO MAKE THEIR MINDS UP WHAT EXACTLY WHAT IT IS SAB DOES  MANAGER/PROJECT CO,ORDINATOR /FOOD BUSINESS OPERATOR  ?? SEE 5

1.  I would appreciate the following information about My Cafe, located
inthe Masefield Road Community Centre, Masefield Road Hartlepool.

2.  Does HBC have any connection with the My Place Cafe? HBC own the
property and have agreed terms for a licence with Rifty Youth Project to
occupy part of the Rift House Community Building.

3.  Does HBC have any financial connections with My Place Cafe?  Non apart
from the ensuring compliance of the Licencee to fulfil their obligations
to pay for the operational costs in relation to the terms of the
agreement.

4.  Does Councillor Steven Akers Belcher have any connection with My Place
Cafe? Yes

5.  If so in what capacity is he involved with My Place Cafe ?  Food
Business Operator

6.  Is he in receipt of a salary from My Place Cafe ?

For the purposes of section 1 of the Freedom of Information
Act this information is not held by the Council.

7.  Who is responsible for the payment of utility bills, Gas, Electric,
Water, for My Place Cafe ?  The occupier

8.  Is My Place Cafe operating as a stand alone business outwith the
Masefield Road Community Centres normal community centre functions ?

For the purposes of section 1 of the Freedom of Information
Act this information is not held by the Council.

9.       Do all of the staff who work in My Place cafe have the relevant
certificates, ie. Food Hygiene Qualifications etc etc  Staff have
undertaken food hygiene training commensurate with their work activities.