the gloves are off

Started by jawsbbc, September 04, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

Aileen Kendon For Hart
Like This Page · 20 hrs ·

In the last few months, I and a great number of other party members have called for a change of tack in our council. Although my priority is to listen to the constituents of Hart ward first and foremost, if I am successfully elected as councilor, I intend to take immediate steps to address the following as part of this much-needed change.

Best regards,

Aileen
      https://www.facebook.com/228581247703519/photos/a.228585121036465/325503351344641/?type=3&theater

stokoe

In other words vote me in then I'll follow the pigs troughs and fill me boots.

SRMoore

Glad to see Aileen is now backing everything independents have been asking for and her Labour colleagues have blocked.

Perhaps someone should tell her she's standing for the wrong side.

Inspector Knacker

Talks like she's already a Councillor and has been for years. But isn't, yet.
Time will tell if change in the Party means change.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Owen Jones

Quote from: jawsbbc on September 04, 2018, 02: PMAileen states on Facebook that see hasn't stood in another ward but I'm sure she stood in Victoria against Katie Trueman ?
Aileen Kendon For Hart
Like This Page · 20 hrs ·

In the last few months, I and a great number of other party members have called for a change of tack in our council. Although my priority is to listen to the constituents of Hart ward first and foremost, if I am successfully elected as councilor, I intend to take immediate steps to address the following as part of this much-needed change.

Best regards,

Aileen
      https://www.facebook.com/228581247703519/photos/a.228585121036465/325503351344641/?type=3&theater

fred c

Strange times, the Corbyn LabMob have adopted virtually word for word the policies mooted on this forum for at least 7 years, from Ms Kendon's post you could be forgiven thinking she had formulated  these ideas off her own bat......

What seems to have been conveniently forgotten is the abuse, accusations and vitriolic filth aimed at users of this forum for proposing the actions now listed by Ms Kendon, even more bizarrely, a number of those abusers are now officers of the HCLP.

jeffh

So what's happened to Beck - is he now staying on until May 2019?

mk1

I note Alan Clark has expressed his 'support' on the Facebook page. The same Alan Clark who said much the same (and a lot worse) when he was a poster here. Alan who, once he became an elected Labour Councillor , kept his mouth shut and became a nodding donkey so as to get a bigger Allowance. 
They all talk the talk but when push comes to shove the Party will protect its own.

pieface

Is there a list of candidates declared yet? Just wondering if a good independent has come forward yet to avoid this aileen calamity getting in.

fred c

There's a few of them that "Talked the Talk" but totally failed to "Walk the Walk"....Clarke was one and Loadsa Money Lindridge another.....give it a year to get settled in and we will have the SCABS out was the mantra they pedalled.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: jeffh on September 04, 2018, 08: PM

My understanding is Beck (I lied to full Council) has gone, but until someone actually calls for a by election the powers that be are happy to wait until May 2019

mk1

If I were the SCABs I would convert to Judaism and dare the Corbynist's to de-select them.

Inspector Knacker

Vicar of Bray Syndndrome?

SRMoore

Quote from: Lord Elpus on September 05, 2018, 05: AM
Quote from: jeffh on September 04, 2018, 08: PM

My understanding is Beck (I lied to full Council) has gone, but until someone actually calls for a by election the powers that be are happy to wait until May 2019

Who electors requested the by-election be called at 09:30 yesterday morning. Expect starting gun to be fired today.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on September 05, 2018, 06: AM
If I were the SCABs I would convert to Judaism and dare the Corbynist's to de-select them.
They'd get it wrong and convert to Punch and Judyism.
'That's the way to do it'!