Mail bias.........

Started by mk1, October 22, 2012, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

There are only 3 photos of the SCAB Franchise in tonight's Mail. This really is not good enough and I urge you all to write and complain about the blatant attempt to downplay the efforts of out first family. Such a lovely photogenic pair deserve more exposure!

Stevef

May i suggest two asprine and an early night :)
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

not4me

I must admit, I did wonder about that recent photo in the Labour Daily about the reintroduction of bus services. I remember No6 saying that it involved the Seaton service but the picture only included Labour councillors (plus the Mayor etc). Would it not have been more balanced to have included the present Seaton Councillors too who I'm sure have had something to say at some point about the loss of service?
I've pretty much given up on The Mail.

AWB

Never mind about the Scabs crowd, what about Drummond! Tonights mail " Mayors comments spark online debate" .
Its on Facebook...... well it would be, because the Mail won't allow you to slag off Drummond or the council on its website. The only thing it will allow in any debate is about Pools. Read some of the hand picked comments... I must live in another Town to these people, They are telling me our Mayor is really good and we will realise what a mistake it will be if we lose Him! I am in favour of an elected mayor, but not this one. Drummond was given a great gift by the people of this town 10 years ago and He's wasted it! :P

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Just had a look on FB (Drummond allows non friends to look at his profile).

The comments were made directly on his personal page so there is no surprise they were generally positive.
I don't believe it.

mk1

It was all going so well.
The SCAB's were looking forward to a massive boost in income and patronage  they could abuse royaly.
Dumbo was marked down as a greedy clown and it seemed it would be a piece of p*ss to get rid of him.
Then the report came out.................
The ruling 4 were 'outed'  as incompetent and corrupt.
They could not even use the usual excuse it was the carpings of 'homophobes'.
Dumbo (with Walkers help) is able to batter the buggers with their own mistakes.
Angie has become the invisible woman (how can you hide something that big?) and  has been banished from public view.
One can imagine the panic as they  wonder how they let it  slip through their fingers.
So near and yet so far......................