Champagne

Started by fred c, October 21, 2012, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Does it really matter where the money came from, this is nothing short of the abuse of the people of Hartlepool & East Durham.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220864/Lavish-Oscars-party-crisis-hit-hospital.html

Just a thought, i wonder if SAB & his partner attended the Champagne Soiree ????

stokoe

if the mail dont publish this they are well up each others fecking arses.

i dont do facebook but please get it plastered all over it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: stokoe on October 21, 2012, 09: AM
if the mail dont publish this they are well up each others fecking arses.

i dont do facebook but please get it plastered all over it.

On Facebook!

rabbit

"if the mail dont publish this they are well up each others fecking arses."

That shouldn`t bother the Mail as this behaviour is positively de rigeur in some circles.

All done in the best possible taste.

marky

Wasn't The local Mail one of the sponsors....I seem to remember them running a serious of stories on this highlighting various 'shining stars'.

Must have made an interesting night. As each 'star' received their gongs, were they also issued with their new employment contract and told that if they didn't sign it they would be out on their ar**?

The Great Dictator

A disgrace, the POOR nurses are all on £30,000 a year and DOCTORS on £120,000 a year and they still want a pat on the back.
They want to get real and roll up their sleeves, that industry has always been littered with drunks and sex addicts.
As for Alan Foster, this parasite is on £5000 a week and just takes the pi**, who in government is monitoring these creeps.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: testicles on October 21, 2012, 01: PM

They want to get real and roll up their sleeves, that industry has always been littered with drunks and sex addicts.

Have you been watching Casualty again?  ;D