Local Conservatives

Started by SRMoore, October 15, 2012, 01: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Quote from: testicles on October 19, 2012, 06: PM
300 jobs my ar*e, what a load of tosh, Northgate are already in Wynyard trading.

It's only right that you should mention your ar** as you seem to spend most of your time speaking from it.

Again, read Walker's letter. Local Authorities are about to lose their requirement to run the housing and benefits system and it will be more centrally administered and involve companies like Northgate (and others). As the transfer process grows, those companies will be recruiting more staff as they provide their services to more and more local authorities. All of this was included in the HBC negotiations and the 300 extra jobs were guaranteed as a minimum. Those plans also included the re-opening of one of the Garlands buildings as well as another site in Hartlepool.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: SRMoore on October 19, 2012, 06: PM
It's obvious that my attemts to engage positively with this forum has rattled the cages of many members of your party. One only has to read the responses and the names by the side of them to realise this.

What do  you realise about me?
For sure I am not after power/getting my mates elected or any of that bollocks.

Well's looks and acts like a barrow boy from  East Enders. I never thought this way about Goodhall or Rogers.

The Great Dictator

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: testicles on October 19, 2012, 07: PM
What a load of sh*te.

Eat your hearts out, Ian Hislop and Paul Merton ... looks like you've competition in the wit stakes ...

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.