Waste collection PR disaster

Started by Lord Elpus, March 03, 2018, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

Quote from: mk1 on March 03, 2018, 08: PM
Quote from: seaton on March 03, 2018, 07: PM
The Council cancelled the refuse collections according to The Mail so they could direct the Labour towards clearing the snow. The Car Parks in the town, pavements and the surrounding areas are a disgrace, a mix of slush, ice and snow, where have the excess labour been directed too ?

Clearing the area around Westbrooke Ave?
think most of thm were down seaton front yesterday loads of hbc workmen trying to clear the sand i say trying every time they disturbed it it blew all over settling in a different place

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 03, 2018, 09: PM
The Council cancelled the refuse collections according to The Mail so they could direct the Labour towards clearing the snow. The Car Parks in the town, pavements and the surrounding areas are a disgrace, a mix of slush, ice and snow, where have the excess labour been directed too ?

think most of thm were down seaton front yesterday loads of hbc workmen trying to clear the sand i say trying every time they disturbed it it blew all over settling in a different place

Bit of an Augean stable sort of job ...

Lord Elpus

HBC really needs to up its game.

Hartlepool leads ALL other local authorities with a reduction of 12% in the waste it recycles yet ironically Hartlepool has plenty of businesses recycling other local authorities waste;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43197454

Johnny Bongo

Is this where any uncollected bin contents should be taken....btw,.is there a specific address?  ;D

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on March 03, 2018, 11: PM

Is this where any uncollected bin contents should be taken....btw,.is there a specific address?  ;D.
I'm told it's easy to spot. It has it's own changing of the guard ceremony, a gold coach of state on the drive, a flag flies when they're in residence and the new balcony on the front so the public can be adressed from it on the municipal birthday.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 04, 2018, 07: AM

Is this where any uncollected bin contents should be taken....btw,.is there a specific address?  ;D.
I'm told it's easy to spot. It has it's own changing of the guard ceremony, a gold coach of state on the drive, a flag flies when they're in residence and the new balcony on the front so the public can be adressed from it on the municipal birthday.

;D ;D ;D

kevplumb

beat me to it
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

kevplumb

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on March 04, 2018, 09: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 04, 2018, 07: AM

I'm told it's easy to spot. It has it's own changing of the guard ceremony, a gold coach of state on the drive, a flag flies when they're in residence and the new balcony on the front so the public can be addressed from it on the municipal birthday.
that sounds like the Reichstag
and we all know how that little plot ended
;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment