Inspirations

Started by stokoe, January 08, 2018, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

Just to tell all everything 50% off lots of good bargains from trees,plant shrubs pots etc. £700 taken in the first hour, told there up to 14 to 17 houses going on the site. Closes for good end of March.

mk1

So Paddy is a millionaire!

stokoe

Mk1 no think he turned them down.

Inspector Knacker

This whole farce, the money spent, needs a straight answer.
Who was the instigator of this waste of money?
Whose idea?
Who authorised it?
Does the person/persons responsible have any experience of such ventures?
This cannot be just dismissed and forgotten about because whoever is responsible for this expensive whim did it with our money.  If someone wants to invest their money, that's not a problem, it's their money. If it goes wrong, they pay not us.
Sadly for us, we pay.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jeffh

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 09, 2018, 07: AM
This whole farce, the money spent, needs a straight answer.
Who was the instigator of this waste of money?
Whose idea?
Who authorised it?
Does the person/persons responsible have any experience of such ventures?
This cannot be just dismissed and forgotten about because whoever is responsible for this expensive whim did it with our money.  If someone wants to invest their money, that's not a problem, it's their money. If it goes wrong, they pay not us.
Sadly for us, we pay.
As we have already said there is no accountability and no public scrutiny - I believe this particular venture was publicly endorsed by the SCABs and Cranney with the profitability being publicly questioned form an early stage.  If anything is questioned now it would be seen as vexacious and returned to sender - have a go yourself and find out

Inspector Knacker

'Have a go'? That would be a thoroughly pointless exercise. It would be like sex between two skeletons in a biscuit tin. Lots of noise, but nothing would come of it
These things have to be kept in a public forum.

jeffh

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 09, 2018, 09: AM
'Have a go'? That would be a thoroughly pointless exercise. It would be like sex between two skeletons in a biscuit tin. Lots of noise, but nothing would come of it
These things have to be kept in a public forum.
OK - so how would you propose we do that?

Inspector Knacker

Keeping it on forums like this. If I had the money I'd buy billboard space. But I don't, so you chip away on forums like this.