Tne 300.....

Started by for fawkes sake, October 09, 2012, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

for fawkes sake

More light shone on the grubby dealings that go on behind closed doors and on where Labour's priorities really are - with their paymasters. Well done, guys.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

testing times

I wonder how this all goes down with those people searching for work in a town that doesn't appear to have any. Obviously maintaining UNISON membership is seen as a higher priority.

testing times

marky

maybe its just my imagination but didn't the attack on the site get worse when this story appeared. maybe you need to get more 'on message' .....I bet the attacks stop then  ;D ;D 

for fawkes sake

I notice Walker mentioned these lost jobs in his letter to the Mail and he makes a good point in saying that the council jobs 'saved' now look as if they'll be lost completely in two years time rather than the original plan which would have guaranteed them all a job for at least 5 years. There's clearly no love lost between Walker and Mr Akers-Belcher.
Should ever be forgot."

St Paul

This sort of exchange makes me wonder what the real situation is within the Civic Centre. Obviously Walker must have had these thoughts about Akers-Belcher well before he retired. So who thinks what of whom now? Interesting thought.

mk1

Quote from: St Paul on October 16, 2012, 12: AM
So who thinks what of whom now? Interesting thought.

That question has been answered,
The people consulted by the outside panel were blunt in their verdict.
Hartlepool Council is being run for the benefit of the cabal who control the local Labour Party.
The local  organisations that deal with these sharks on a daily basis dare not say anything in public but when given the chance to speak in private they showed what  they really thought of the SCABs, Marg and Angie.
Thay is why determined efforts are underway to identify (and punish) the whistleblowers. The SCABs in particular are livid their carefully cultivated 'charidee' image has been blown.
As if it were not bad enough to be exposed as cheats the Labour group were also exposed as incompetent and completely lacking in ability. The judgement of their peers is that they are not up to the job and they are badly damaging the reputation of the council.
All in quite a damming report on the small group who  bully the others into doing their bidding.
They have shamelessly (and publicly)  feasted on our money.
The interests of this group paramount and they award each other huge contracts to become rich overnight.
They are so fecking greedy that they no longer bother concealing their crimes and  sold  our hospital for the price of a clapped out bus. 

for fawkes sake

I wonder if those in the benefits department understand properly that the actions of the labour group last February have quite possibly robbed them of at least three additional years of employment.
Should ever be forgot."

St Paul

300 jobs lost which would have been such good news for the town and especially the young 'uns  and if I've read Mr Walker right, even the 60 or so jobs in the benefits section have had 5 years secure work now reduced down to 18/24 months. Someone wants their head looking at.