Paul Walkers letter

Started by AWB, October 08, 2012, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AWB

Its funny how once He's got his money and retired He has plenty to say! Why Didn't He speak up  when He was CE of the council, we never heard a thing from Him & very rarely  did He write in the Mail. Most people only knew His name because of the 10,000 pay rise!

steveL

Not really the done this to spout off from the position of Chief Executive, is it? But once free of the shackles of etiquette........
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

It would have been like a Turkey Voting for Christmas, so i don`t have a problem with how he has decided to air his views at this particular time, the important thing is what he has to say.

These views coupled with the Peer Group Reviews opinion appear to coincide, the only people who can`t see this are "The Mob", the way Hartlepool is currently governed is a complete joke & it surely can`t be to long before someone at Labour Head Office notice just what kind of damage is being done to the Party`s reputation in the town.

plus4

Quote from: AWB on October 08, 2012, 10: PM
Its funny how once He's got his money and retired He has plenty to say! Why Didn't He speak up  when He was CE of the council, we never heard a thing from Him & very rarely  did He write in the Mail. Most people only knew His name because of the 10,000 pay rise!

Reading from C A-B's response in the 'Mail' regarding Paul Walker taking the money and leaving; Chris should know all about that didn't he do the same. His Labour colleagues got him loads of compensation (our money) when he left H.B.C. so I'm told 

The Great Dictator

Shameful that the blonde will allow him the front page to promote the very person who afforded him 9 good pay rises without a whimper. I wonder if the NO voters will be allowed the same luxury. So thats 2 pages in a week for the CHIMP brigade, i think we all need to write to Sunderland to register our disgust at the dying swan.

for fawkes sake

I think we are witnessing a council in freefall.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

norfolkngoode

'They don't like it up em'

titch

Just maybe whilst employed by the council he was bound by a confidentially agreement. Now he isn't employed he doesn't have to keep his powder dry so to speak. It could be he has bided his time to speak out to the best effect.

mk1

Quote from: plus4 on October 09, 2012, 09: AM

Reading from C A-B's response in the 'Mail' regarding Paul Walker taking the money and leaving; Chris should know all about that didn't he do the same. His Labour colleagues got him loads of compensation (our money) when he left H.B.C. so I'm told

It has been discussed here many times.
SCAB 2 used to post here in tandem with his better half. They took turns using the one ID and it was noticable that one 'poster' had a good grasp of grammar whilst the other struggled a bit to make  himself understood.
Anyway CAB boasted about the number of people he denied benefit to whilst he was working with the nasty men who called him names.
He was quite proud of the fact had snatched cash from wheelchair users.
Mad Marg finaly got sick of him revealing the official Labour line  here before she told  the other drones which way they were voting so she stopped him posting.
Between them the SCABS make a mint from us poor ratepayers. Look how fat the buggers have got.
Food seems not to be a problem for the ruling elite on the Council. The 4 main thugs are all overweight.

marky

I read that bit in the Mail from CAB. Funny thing is, I don't remember him saying any of that stuff when it actually mattered.

steveL

I hear Ms Wilcox has now moved into The Oval - a case of let the buggers up Owton Manor eat cake I guess.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Great Dictator

She'll stick out like a sore thumb there with her scrap cars and door number painted on the wall in 4 foot high letters.

SRMoore

I think it's fair to say that I and other members if the local Conservative party raised those concerns s long time ago. I am pleased the Peer group reported with such honesty and I must admit I am surprised that HF claim to be the only party that accept those findings. Had they asked the others? I guess not, which is a shame. Telling a fib enough times doesn't make it true

steveL

Not sure where your coming from there, Shane. Can't remember any reference to talk of people 'accepting' the findings or not. I do remember Lilley refusing to sign the original letter/press release to The Mail as being 'too sanitised' while the poison dwarf had no problem signing it..

fred c

I have attended many a council meeting & i can`t recall any instances of the Tory group raising these problems to Full Council, they may talk about them but not in the chamber, speaking out in council would at least have brought these issues into the public domain.

I don`t intend this to be a tory bashing comment, because  like many on here I feel that what goes on in the running of Hartlepool needs to be put right & its up to "All Councillors of All Parties" who opposes the "Ruling Mob" to collaborate in putting an end to the dubious goings on.