here we go again

Started by danny_boy, October 05, 2012, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I can't remember a time when so many people within HBC were running around like headless chickens. Even CAB is now suggesting that they've dumped the idea of hanging on to Scrutiny if/when Drummond goes. This seems unlikely to me and probably more of a 'Plan B' re-branding exercise - the word Scrutiny will be an acursed word once the Peer Group's final report comes through - so let's call it something else or focus the same degree of control within another committee headed up by Mad Marge.

Even I wasn't expecting Darth Walker to pop up deep from the vaults to make a cameo appearance in this 'B' movie we're all watching unfold - perhaps he forgot his mask. Every scene brings another twist and yes, folks - there's more to come.

Not the best time to renew your biennial vows on a cruise ship in the Med while leaving the rottweiler loose in the back yard.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on October 08, 2012, 11: PM

Not the best time to renew your biennial vows on a cruise ship in the Med while leaving the rottweiler loose in the back yard.

I wonder if its The Ship Of Fools