Free Online Newspaper !!

Started by BresslawoffoftheBunker, October 06, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

You'd have though having gotten his fingers burned by trying to take on Mandelson, then spending the next ten years or so consumed with bitterness that Iain Wright got in over his choice Jodie Dunn (Yes Harry backed the Lib Dem candidate back then) he'd have learned his lesson to stay clear of Labour MPs and get on with his life.

Apparently not.

It genunely makes me laugh. One on hand he was spending 16 hours a day on twitter preaching to people not to vote, while trying to portray himself as some sort of Howard Zinn style social activist (he actually used to quote Zinn and try to pass it of as his own thoughts).

Then he spent weeks banging on at the people of Scotland to vote leave (which i'm sure involves voting), before backing 'remain' in the EU referendum. Again, i could swear that would involve voting.

Then he had an epithany about 4 years ago and joined the Green Party declaring (quote) "I've been waiting for a party like this for 30 years". He was seemingly unware they'd been around since 1990.

He latched himself onto a Green Party candidate declaring she was (quote) "By far the best candidate in the Manor House ward election". His charge was promptly beaten by the political force that is Alan Barclay. It later emerged Harry's pick had previously attended Conservative Party meetings.

Finally, like any true 'don't vote campaigner' who then backed a Liberal Democrat candidate, offered voting direction in two referenda and joined the Green Party, he then latched onto the very party he'd been publicly bad mouthing for a decade.

In the midst of all of this he made very public statements about the high profile fate of a missing toddler, claiming to have 'cracked the case' from his gaff in High Hesleden. Doing what INTERPOL and a budget of £11 million quid failed to do from just outside Blackhall, using mainly twitter, is really quite something. He then preached about his charitable left wing credentials whilst ensuring anyone daft enough to listen was aware he had a £6,000 bicycle and "a motorhome worth more than Riddle's house".

Any clinical psychologist would be pretty quick to take a guess at narcissistic personality disorder. But then i guess if that were true he'd need to do something like launch an online newspaper and name it after .........himself.

You have to laugh.

#truthvibrations

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on October 08, 2017, 05: PM
You'd have though having gotten his fingers burned by trying to take on Mandelson, then spending the next ten years or so consumed with bitterness that Iain Wright got in over his choice Jodie Dunn (Yes Harry backed the Lib Dem candidate back then) he'd have learned his lesson to stay clear of Labour MPs and get on with his life.

Apparently not.

It genunely makes me laugh. One on hand he was spending 16 hours a day on twitter preaching to people not to vote, while trying to portray himself as some sort of Howard Zinn style social activist (he actually used to quote Zinn and try to pass it of as his own thoughts).

Then he spent weeks banging on at the people of Scotland to vote leave (which i'm sure involves voting), before backing 'remain' in the EU referendum. Again, i could swear that would involve voting.

Then he had an epithany about 4 years ago and joined the Green Party declaring (quote) "I've been waiting for a party like this for 30 years". He was seemingly unware they'd been around since 1990.

He latched himself onto a Green Party candidate declaring she was (quote) "By far the best candidate in the Manor House ward election". His charge was promptly beaten by the political force that is Alan Barclay. It later emerged Harry's pick had previously attended Conservative Party meetings.

Finally, like any true 'don't vote campaigner' who then backed a Liberal Democrat candidate, offered voting direction in two referenda and joined the Green Party, he then latched onto the very party he'd been publicly bad mouthing for a decade.

In the midst of all of this he made very public statements about the high profile fate of a missing toddler, claiming to have 'cracked the case' from his gaff in High Hesleden. Doing what INTERPOL and a budget of £11 million quid failed to do from just outside Blackhall, using mainly twitter, is really quite something. He then preached about his charitable left wing credentials whilst ensuring anyone daft enough to listen was aware he had a £6,000 bicycle and "a motorhome worth more than Riddle's house".

Any clinical psychologist would be pretty quick to take a guess at narcissistic personality disorder. But then i guess if that were true he'd need to do something like launch an online newspaper and name it after .........himself.

You have to laugh.

#truthvibrations

digger123

He also shared the stage with Nigel Farage at the Grand Hotel, when he was being asked to stand for election a few years ago.Must have a short memory.

stokoe

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on October 08, 2017, 05: PM

In the midst of all of this he made very public statements about the high profile fate of a missing toddler, claiming to have 'cracked the case' from his gaff in High Hesleden. Doing what INTERPOL and a budget of £11 million quid failed to do from just outside Blackhall, using mainly twitter, is really quite something.

He was also a supporter of  Christopher Spivey

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4142824/Conspiracy-theorist-said-Lee-Rigby-s-murder-staged.html

kevplumb

Quote from: digger123 on October 09, 2017, 12: PM
He also shared the stage with Nigel Farage at the Grand Hotel, when he was being asked to stand for election a few years ago.Must have a short memory.

must have been a big stage to fit their egos in  :D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Is anyone enjoying the Joyous updates of these daily diatribe?   If not, you really must !!

kevplumb

what a bunch of bell ends they are  ;D ;D ;D
Must be a b*gger when your IQ is smaller than your boot size  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment