Free Online Newspaper !!

Started by BresslawoffoftheBunker, October 06, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stig of the Seaton Dump

It is such a croc of sh**e that it is hard to believe Harry could produce something that bad with his journalistic credentials.
I can laugh at myself but the was of such low intelligence it didn't even raise a mild grin. 
The worry is the SCABs see it, take it seriously and start planning for the biggest Greggs in the world.

Don't give up the day job....
I don't believe it.

steveL

reads like a school magazine and about as mature.

If this is what Blackwood has been reduced to then I'm not surprised The Mail sacked him. As I recall, he tried to turn the paper into a personal paper blog appearing in one form or another on just about every page. Everyone was entitled to an opinion - his.

His problem with The Post is that in it's early days he wanted to write for it. We even thought about it for a while, former Editor of The Mail and everything, then someone pointed us to the vitriolic blog that he was running at the time and it was a case of No Thanks!
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

kevplumb

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on October 06, 2017, 09: PM
By 'originator' I assume you are referring to the clown that is Harry Blackwood.  Why is everyone frightened of mentioning the idiot's  name ?

must admit it was the first name that came to mind
him and his sidekicks are still trying to figure out who I am after I mentioned a " lifetime making tomorrows chip wrappers" didn't  go down to well  ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

kevplumb

Quote from: stig of the seaton dumpHarry could produce something that bad with his journalistic credentials.

what journalistic credentials  ::)

armed and dangerous

armed with a big mouth and a small brain  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

fred c

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder

Do the symptoms listed apply to someone any of us have ever come across by any chance ?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on October 06, 2017, 09: PM
By 'originator' I assume you are referring to the clown that is Harry Blackwood.  Why is everyone frightened of mentioning the idiot's  name ?
Why mention the name, I'm not in the business of publicising a self publicist.
It's written in the 'style' of a politicised gormless sixth form debating society attempt at humour. However, there's obvious clues it's the scribblings of someone much older trying yet another doomed attempt to put a ne over and tripping over their own shoe lace.
Not so much momentum as dement em.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mrb

I like it. It's not to be taken seriously. Those who are taking it too seriously need to have a look at themselves.

fred c

Quote from: mrb on October 07, 2017, 05: PM
I like it. It's not to be taken seriously. Those who are taking it too seriously need to have a look at themselves.

Those producing it are extremely serious.......

mrb

It's not hard to produce a satirical fake news site. Especially if you're a half decent writer. I'd be surprised if it took a great amount of time and effort.

kevplumb

Quote from: mrb on October 07, 2017, 07: PM
It's not hard to produce a satirical fake news site. Especially if you're a half decent writer. I'd be surprised if it took a great amount of time and effort.
must be hard work for mr blackwood then
then again maybe not his grasp on reality is tenuous at the best of times  ;D ;D ;D

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mrb on October 07, 2017, 07: PM
It's not hard to produce a satirical fake news site. and this proves it conclusivelyEspecially if you're a half decent writer.Ah, now there's the problem I'd be surprised if it took a great amount of time and effort.I 'd be shocked and amazed

BresslawoffoftheBunker

kevplumb

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on October 07, 2017, 10: PM
Has Mr B snuck back on
na we are just returning the favour for all the slagging he gives us on FB   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mrb on October 07, 2017, 05: PM
I like it.You need to seek medical help
not to be taken seriously.There was never any chance of that
Those who are taking it too seriously need to have a look at themselves.Nobody is,everybody is just amazed how dire it is.

steveL

There was a photograph posted on the TOHP page recently of Mike Hill sitting in Harry Blackwood's Blackhall garden. The post was targeted at me. I can't remember the exact words  but it was along the lines of "Look at this! Does Mike Hill come knocking on your door?"

Well thankfully, he doesn't but the pic did made me laugh at Blackwood's desperation to convince everyone that he is a man of significance, that his opinions matter - they don't - no more than anyone else's anyway.

I'm told Mike Hill is a decent bloke; albeit a bit dull. However, even the dullest of the dull would eventually realise just how loose and unstable the Blackwood cannon is.

For a relatively brief moment in time he was editor of the Hartlepool Mail. He thought that meant that he was someone important. He has spent a much longer period of time NOT being the editor of the Hartlepool Mail. He is now a man of no significance whatsoever other than a reputation for being Hartlepool's most ridiculed on-line Troll.

God knows how many blogs, Facebook accounts and Twitter accounts he has used to try and get the world to take notice of him. Most seem to have been shutdown after his trolling targets have complained and he routinely gets banned from on-line forums.

During his anarchist 'don't vote for anyone' phase, he routinely said worse things about the local Labour Group than you've ever seen on this site. He then moved to the Greens before turning 180 degrees to now drooling over everything Labour; such is the fluidity of his opinions. He is now trying to position himself as Mike Hill's Press Agent and I so hope he succeeds for there is a mountain of screen shots just waiting to fall on Mike Hill's head should it happen.

Putting the viciousness of his foul-mouthed, trolling activities to one side for a moment, there is a real sadness in Blackwood's decent  into obscurity.

I was shown a copy of an e-mail Blackwood sent to Jonathan Brash recently which wrongly assumed that Brash was desperate to rejoin the Labour Group and reclaim control. It implied that in order to do this, Brash would first need to win Blackwood's favour by attacking David Riddle and Paul Thompson with venom. If Brash didn't do this then he stood no chance of regaining his position; such was Blackwood's new-found influence over Mike Hill in the Walter Mitty world in which he now lives.

To my knowledge, Brash is now far more interested in fatherhood than he is in rejoining the cesspit that is the local Labour Group.

Poor Harry. He could have been somebody, but he ended up being nobody at all.

https://youtu.be/YX9eOpoMR44   
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.