Free Online Newspaper !!

Started by BresslawoffoftheBunker, October 06, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on October 06, 2017, 11: AM
https://www.hartlepooleveningharold.co.uk/

Oh dear !

Best is yet to come  Wait until you see the posting history of the monkey and the organ grinder and their real views on the SCABS.
They were screaming that this was 'homophobic':

Quote from: fred c on September 28, 2017, 06: PM
Who actually cooks this stuff, both the Pancakes ? and the Breakfast look as though they have been plated up by catapult.......... but, having said that...... it was a "Lovely Big Sausage"........

But boy did I find a corker from a few years back................

fred c

It's probably my turn to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous New Labour....... quite how they can term that comment homophobic when the bloke who made the original post was the bloke he's married too I don't know.

Maybe we should send the New Member and Corbyn copies of all the poisonous, foul mouthed and downright abusive posts by his new friends.

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on October 06, 2017, 02: PM
It's probably my turn to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous New Labour....... quite how they can term that comment homophobic when the bloke who made the original post was the bloke he's married too I don't know.

Maybe we should send the New Member and Corbyn copies of all the poisonous, foul mouthed and downright abusive posts by his new friends.
what do you expect from hunters sidekicks   ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

BresslawoffoftheBunker

What have the above comments to do with HB's rubbish, I am confused. Should I know something

Inspector Knacker

Looks like a pitiful attempt at 'satire' for those with the comprehension of a gate post.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

crisstw

They sound rather bitter tbh.. Which is quite sad really.

https://www.hartlepooleveningharold.co.uk/legal-disclaimer/

QuoteLegal Disclaimer

LEGAL DISCLAIMER. All of the articles on this site are brought to you in good faith by people who have more journalistic ability in their big toes than Hartlepool Post's alleged editors have in their whole bodies.

Our aim is not to inform, but to entertain. If you are offended that's tough. As someone once said "just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right".

But we're a caring bunch and we realise there may be some delicate flowers out there who may get upset when they wet their corduroys laughing or spit coffee over their screams. Our advice to you? Just suck it up.

There may be others who we have genuinely wronged. If that's the case please contact us. Our editorial board (Duckie and his mate Reinaldo) will review your complaint. If we feel you have a case the article will be removed and we will issue a full and frank apology. We promise.

On the other hand, if we feel you are wasting our precious time or you have any associate with PHF, Hartlepool Post, the Conservative Party or UKIP, we will merely redouble our efforts to rip the p**s out of you.

You have been warned. Our lawyers are watching.

Peace out 😉

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Its not a 'they', its one deranged lunatic !

Stig of the Seaton Dump

How the mighty have fallen.
Embarrassing.

I don't believe it.

fred c

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on October 06, 2017, 06: PM
Its not a 'they', its one deranged lunatic !

I have to tell you BOB......... Thanks for this.....when people who differ in their outlook at times can come to a similar conclusion, it shows me that it's the bigoted political zealots that require therapy of some description

mk1

Its an obvious troll and they are desperate to get a reaction. Nothing would suit their purpose better than a complaint and an attempt by a victim to 'set the record straight'
I say feck em.  Private Eye is not going to be worrying too much about the new boys on the block!
The deranged loony used to like this about the SCAB Cabal. The very same language they use  today is how he characterised SAB/CAB/Mad Dog & Cranney. Now they are right up the ring-piece of the 4 of them. However they underestimate the spite of the Fantastic Four. Once they learn how they were abused they will not forgive and forget. I suspect the slow infiltration of Wards in order to boot out the sitting tenants will become much harder when the victims are forewarned.
Over the years I screen grabbed the lot. I have a folder with posts going back to 2005. Now I admit I did not  properly index it and so have had a busy time going through and sorting  it all out but now it is sorted.

Lets see how the like it when  confronted with their reverse ferret.

I note the mob descended on Alan Clark's page when a pal of his started being a wee  bit critical of Alan. Unfortunately  (for the mob) Alan's friend had enough clout to be able to get Alan to intervene and delete all the  bile. 

Inspector Knacker

I suspect the originator is a lot older than we think. The give away is there in plain sight.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

By 'originator' I assume you are referring to the clown that is Harry Blackwood.  Why is everyone frightened of mentioning the idiot's  name ?

DRiddle

I don't think people on here are frightened, it's more a case of them being utterly nonplussed.

Harry is 'Blockbusters video' in an age of Netflix.

He's an analogue man in a digital world.

Tipp-ex in a society of 'ctrl-alt-delete'.

Vinyl in an era of Tidal.

It's like the world is made of soup, and he's stood there angry..... holding a fork.