visitors

Started by danny_boy, October 01, 2012, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny_boy

Hi everyone,
The site visitors during September were 53,093. Thanks to everyone for their support.
I'm in the process of adding a local directory of businesses, shops, services and community groups to the site. So if anyone has a business or offers a service etc feel free to send me your details and I'll include it while I'm setting things up. A pic would be nice (as an attachment) of your shop front or business or maybe your van if you're a plumber ect and don't forget a bit of sales blurb to make your pitch, so to speak. There's no charge but I'm open to offers on the odd can or two.  ;)

The e-mail to use is info@hartlepoolpost.co.uk

rabbit

I think one of them must have been S.A.B.

He seems to be using some of HTH arguments for his own purposes.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/labour-leader-wants-mayor-role-to-be-axed-1-4995891

quote from Mail

"The Labour group leader said he would "doubt very much" under the committee system that there would have been a deficit in excess of £700,000 for the Tall Ships Races event and said a committee system "would never" have awarded a £10,000 pay rise to former council chief executive Paul Walker"

fred c

Quote from: rabbit on October 05, 2012, 03: PM
I think one of them must have been S.A.B.

He seems to be using some of HTH arguments for his own purposes.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/labour-leader-wants-mayor-role-to-be-axed-1-4995891

quote from Mail

"The Labour group leader said he would "doubt very much" under the committee system that there would have been a deficit in excess of £700,000 for the Tall Ships Races event and said a committee system "would never" have awarded a £10,000 pay rise to former council chief executive Paul Walker"

It`s CAB (rabbit) not a lot of difference to be honest.... Talk about Hypocritical

On both the Tall Stories & CEO payrise the Labour councilors had to be dragged kicking & screaming into voting against either of the issues, it was embarrasing to be in the council chamber listening to them trying to worm out of having any blame placed at their collective doors.

In the case of the Tall Stories, no one & i mean no one has come out with the true facts & figures about the event, neither has anyone called into question the £4 million pounds wasted on the Transport Interchange..... in fact..... they had a bus laid on to take them all to the "Grand Opening".....as i mentioned a mob of hypocrites

for fawkes sake

I read this with some disbelief. Are the cracks appearing after they realised that the final report will surface a couple of weeks before the referendum? The review seemed to home in on Scrutiny (or rather the lady running it) as the main problem  - not the best time to reveal your plans for strengthening her empire still further - so now he's denying such plans ever existed.
Furthermore, can anyone recall Akers-Belcher ever saying anything at all about the Tall Ships overspend, or Mr Walker's payrise before now?
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

christine blakey

Well done Danny, great idea that you publicise local people and places, etc.

I hope everyone contributes.

Great to see the stats.  It is much appreciated.