Racism at Pools Match

Started by marky, September 25, 2012, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

Here's a test for the pools supporters. There won't have been many at the Shrewsbury match and I would guess that many of the die-hard, away match travellers will no who's who - so someone knows who these idiots are.
I know fine well that they don't represent anything like a majority of Pools supporters but it's time for the majority to make a stand against this sort of crap.
The Police No. to report it is 101
http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/pools-say-racism-will-not-be-tolerated-1-4957359

bill

It was at home  ;) ...and I didn't hear anything from the Town End but I agree ...someone somewhere knows who they are ....and it needs stamping out!

Ryehill

There were no racist chants at the Hartlepool game on Saturday. One idiot on the Mill House Terrace racially abused two Shrewsbury players . Hopefully he will be identified and dealt with. What  he has done is to get the town and the club a bad name.
            Morgan , one of the abused players, got his revenge by scoring both Shrewsbury goals . Poetic justice?

no6bus

Quote from: Ryehill on September 25, 2012, 02: PM
             There were no racist chants at the Hartlepool game on Saturday. One idiot on the Mill House Terrace racially abused two Shrewsbury players . Hopefully he will be identified and dealt with. What  he has done is to get the town and the club a bad name.
            Morgan , one of the abused players, got his revenge by scoring both Shrewsbury goals . Poetic justice?

^
what he said, racist chants? you thinking about writing for the sun

steveL

even so, a pools 'supporter' or 'supporters' were involved ,so has anyone who witnessed it called the Police with a description/name?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

admin

I've amended the thread title to make it more accurate and in line with what actually happened.

steveL

We're talking very low numbers here and in this case we're probably talking about one person. I think a lot of progress has been made in recent years stamping this kind of nonsense out - it just needs another push from the genuine fans and we can be free of this crap.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.