Water On Burning Oil

Started by steveL, April 23, 2015, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

We are 13 days away from an election that could well be the defining event in Hartlepools future & this latest example is proof, if proof were needed that The Labour Party in Hartlepool is truly devoid of any civic responsibility whatsoever.

Whatever the outcome in terms of the election the need for an External Investigation into the way HBC is being managed is Imperative if the town is to move forward.

The TorLab Mob are well & truly out of control & if they continue in their present mode I can foresee a public backlash in the not to distant future, they have let the Genie of Public Opinion out of the bottle & it will be impossible for them to get it back in.

for fawkes sake

Interesting that 'most councillors either claim nothing in expenses or virtually nothing' but it only serves to highlight that the two Akers-Belchers have a quite different attitude. Let's not forget that both were/are being paid salaries from their employment in addition.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Lord Elpus

Self serving is the word that comes to mind, the real figure of how much these 'Civic Leaders' cost us will be much higher, this is just the monies they claimed back.  Bet you could double it.

One should also take into account the money SAB received as a Member of the Fire Authority, bet that's over £5,000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zILOW5_OwWI

marky

Let's see if The Mail have the balls to publish this story

fred c

Quote from: marky on April 24, 2015, 08: AM

It may be worth a punt on sending it to the Dailt Mail & The Sun

crisstw

Quote from: fred c on April 24, 2015, 08: AM
Quote from: marky on April 24, 2015, 08: AM

It may be worth a punt on sending it to the Dailt Mail & The Sun

Indeed.

I'm surprised the BBC TEES never ran a story on what really happened tbh

Hartlepudlion

For some reason the BBC ignore Hartlepool unless it is a 'good news' story for Labour or perhaps, they only use official releases from the Civic.

I have tried several times to appraise the BBC about the political situation here in Hartlepool but to no avail. I haven't even received an acknowledgement!

Is it the left wing bias of the BBC or just that H'pool is ignored?

Left wing bias evident again last night in 'This Week'. Whoever thought it was a good idea to invite a drunken audience on to a programme needs sacking. Not a good move Andrew.

mk1

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on April 24, 2015, 11: AM

Left wing bias evident again last night in 'This Week'. Whoever thought it was a good idea to invite a drunken audience on to a programme needs sacking. Not a good move Andrew.

Really?
I watched it and as far as I could see everyone on it came in for their share of derision. Both Abbot and Portillo were slighted. Perhaps you did not like the way the audience chuckled  out loud when the woman said UKIP polling figures were very high and they were going to be very successful in the election?