Extraordinary Council Meeting March 12th

Started by fred c, March 06, 2015, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

ExtraordinaryCouncil Agenda

Thursday 12 March 2015 at 7.00 pm in the Town Hall, Raby Road, Hartlepool

1.   To receive apologies from absent Members.

2.    To receive any declarations of interest from Members.

3.    To deal with any business required by statute to be done before any other business.

3.   To deal with the following item of business:-

To discuss the outcome of the meeting with the Secretary of State for Health in relation to hospital services and dependent on that outcome to consider a proposal for a referendum to allow the public the opportunity to express their view as to whether they believe they are being adequately served by the North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust

PLEASE NOTE: THIS MEETING HAS CHANGED FROM MONDAY,16th MARCH, 2015 AS SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN INFORMED.

Riqueti

Thanks Fred. Council website is still down. Beyond co-incidence!

fred c

Interesting that The Mob are talking about a Referendum on This Issue.... a good idea suggested by others a while ago.

But if they are going to have a referendum at a cost of £70,000 (according to a Member of The Mob)...... they could also incorporate an 2nd Referendum on membership of Tees Valley Unlimited.....Makes sense to me & everyone else in Hartlepool... apart from the Self Servers who will be looking to get something out of it.

gmeasor

Referendum day would be a good idea.  90,000 votes of no confidence in the trust.  Pass this on to Momentum, the health watchdog that nobody seemed to have heard of until Mr Hunt mentioned it.  https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/monitor  even a google search doesn't bring them up.  At least the care quality commission are going to pay a visit.  Hopefully they will talk to some of the public.

What price on the public being able to decide to join Cleveland II (the re-union)?
Well the public voted to leave Cleveland, so shouldn't we be allowed to vote to take us back in?
Seems like common sense.......  Aaah, there it is, common sense.

May the 7th can't come quick enough for me.

beanzontoast

Gmeasor the reason you can't find Momentum is Jeremy Hunt didn't mention it at all, He did mention he was aware of Hartlepool and it's hospital issue before the delegation arrived as he had received a letter from a Hartlepool resident regarding hospital care which he said nearly brought him to tears, he immediately wrote a letter to Monitor which was the name mentioned by the Minister and not Momentum. I hope this helps.

dowager

Land Phil

Only the HBC Mail would choose to ignore the sexual slur made by Cranney last night. Social media will be their downfall.

Balotelli

Land Phil,

I must have missed that.  What part of the video is it on?

I did catch him making some very inappropriate faces at the public though.  Childish t***.

Land Phil

Not very clear on the video but it is around 5 min 10 second through.

The lady in the audience responds with he want's the coppers on to him.

Why did no officer or fellow councillor pull him in line ?

mk1

So Cranney does his hard  man act again and tries to take on the audience. I pray nightly that one day this clown tries to threaten me like that. I should be so lucky........

Every 'meatun' descends into chaos and ever deeper depths are plumed by the appalling Labour mob. SAB is      prone to hysterical high-pitched arm waving  outburst and Cranney just can not escape his history of violence.
When he was banned from Business for being an complete  tool the main witness against him was one Angie Wilcox. She felt so threatened by him she went to the Police and asked for protection. Obviously this did not happen as come the day in court Angie suffered severe memory loss and in the end the Judge rounded on her to make disparaging comments about her veracity.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/cranney-s-court-hell-goes-on-1-989620
http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/business-ban-for-former-councillor-1-989048

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/ex-councillor-hits-out-at-court-ban-1-990185

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/it-s-just-a-witch-hunt-1-988064

Lord Elpus

Cranney is what Cranney is, what I've never understood is why Hartlepool Labour Party see him as a person they would want to be associated with. 

Eddie Potcake

Lord Elpus

DRiddle

Tee_Ess_25er

At the start of this extraordinary meeting, SAB gave a summary of the previous meeting with Jeremy Hunt where he mentioned a couple of points that had been brought up, quoting now from the video available online he stated that it had been discussed that both:
"The local NHS hospital trust had stopped listening to the wishes of Hartlepool"
And later also that a question was asked regarding how to:
"Ensure that the governance and management of the trust are assessed and challenge the trust that there is meaningful engagement with the public taking into account the communities views when making decisions"

I therefore find it difficult to comprehend that when motions where put forward later in the meeting for referendums (meaningful engagements) to take place with the same public of Hartlepool in regard of the endorsing whatever local plan may be drawn up with the CCG and also one on having no confidence in the foundation trust they were voted down by the same Labour council. 

Surely this does not mean that the Labour council has stopped listening to the wishes of the people of Hartlepool does it.

Politics, a funny old game.