Ward budget claw back...

Started by DRiddle, May 30, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

It's pathetic that they've went along with it..... do they really think we're so dumb we can't see the glaringly obvious flaw in what passes for logic. ........tea parties and self promoting fetes all round.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

To be fair, nothing is certain until the finance and policy committee sanction my proposal. Although to be fair, given that the other Hart Ward councillors have 'gone public' with what they intend to do with the money, it seems likely i'll succeed in terms of the allocation of the money

However, I don't envisage this situation making much difference to the outcome of the election next year.

In terms of the 'betting' for next May, Fisher is currently favourite to take Beck's seat (in my opinion), although both will lose to basically anyone with  brain who stands against either/both of them.

Interested

;) ;)

One careful step at a time David  ;)

Anyone who can demonstrate that they are 100% honest will wipe the floor with anyone who stands next May.  End of story.

Inspector Knacker

No one can do that...even if they are..... beside which the propensity of a sizeable part of the Hartlepool electorate to vote for a party.......not a candidate, means that if Jesus stood in certain wards they'd elect the Devil if he wore the right rosette....honesty comes a poor second to party allegience.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.