Barking Mad a new twist

Started by dangerman, May 15, 2012, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

No dog in your household then :D

mk1

Never met  a dog yet who stood still  once you start peeing on it.........and I've never met anyone brave enough to try it on a big dog or one not chained/caged/behind a barrier.

Anyone with a dog who has never been peed on by it is a lucky person indeed.

dangerman

Just had an update on this guy and it's even more serious than peeing on a dog, He 'postman' carried a large kitchen knife to put through with the letters being posted. In known homes that had snapping dogs.

Again this was reported to Clark street office they said No no your mistaken Sir, post-persons are issued with a piece of plastic to prevent getting bitten when posting letters.

It was this you will have seen him putting through and certainly not a knife.

I'll leave it to you just who is telling the truth.

Micksmate

For the benefit of Ms Blakey, from your post in twisting arm of the law:  "I had notice boards made at Holme House Prison under s restorative justice project.  They were supposed to be mounted in community spots in order to get information out to residents.  I asked the police if they could pick them up as I am sure that they would be going that way at times.  They agreed which I am grateful for but they then lost them! Again, whoever lost them should pay not us!" 

I am quite sure that if the Chief Constable was made aware of this, someones head would roll for the misuse of police time and transport and I have no doubt that they would not allow the taxpayer to pick up the bill for the loss of these items.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I wish I didn't always err in favour of the underdog ...but look what society has done to me.

..been let down by police ...large corporations ...the council ...the government.

I guess it is all part of growing up and having one's naivety destroyed.

I don't have any particular fondness for 4 legged creatures but if there is a dog and a postman in the next final of Britain's got talent, the dog is getting my vote.
I don't believe it.

christine blakey

The notice boards were simply popped in the van during a routine visit, this was not abusing police time.

They would not have been involved, if it was not right.  You need to look at the background into partnership working and this was a good example if the boards had not been misplaced.

You are barking up the wrong tree here as it is a useful lesson learned when noting that an agreement is struck in a positive partnership and the police lost the boards.  This should have been investigated as a result of this and it will help in future projects. 

The Police were working with me on this, and I have not pursued the matter, given other commitments though I am confident tighter security and communication.  The Chief Constable was happy with this, or they would not have offered.

Micksmate

Not a problem, I shall ask my mate Michael to take it up with the Chief Constable when he meets up with her next week.

christine blakey

I am sure that if there was any issue, they would let you know about it and then you could bring it here for wider debate.

dangerman

What the hell as all this to do with a dog?

Donkey Kong

Quote from: dangerman on May 16, 2012, 08: AM
What the hell as all this to do with a dog?

The dog ate Christine's signs, that's why the postman who was a bit miffed about both the fact that the dog had eaten the signs and the fact that Christine hadn't used the Royal Mail to deliver them decided to slash on the dog to get his own back.

notinshadow

Yeah baby you guys are on form this morning.. 8)

rabbit

No wonder postage stamps have gone up!