Barking Mad a new twist

Started by dangerman, May 15, 2012, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerman

Barking dogs are a postman lot but this Hartlepool man took matters in his own hands in dealing with the canine menace at the gate trying to sink it's teeth in his nether regions. 

He must have been totally pis*ed off with the dog snapping at him at the gate.

So he pis*ed on the dog.

The owner saw him and reported him he's now on suspension.

A new twist to man bites dog.

christine blakey

As much as I can empathise with the concerns on delivering post to households with dogs, I think it is totally sick to do what you mention. 

dangerman

Hello Christine, Totally agree with you he's a nutter he gave a two fingered salute to the Speed camera van in Seaton Lane while driving a marked Post office vehicle.

He was made to apologise to the operator who followed him to Clark street.

You can bet he wont lose his job though he'll be given a warning,' till the next time'

The lady dog owner could have reported him to the police, he would have been charged with a public order offence, she chose not too.

The Great Dictator

notinshadow

What good for him pissing on the dog, or for sticking his fingers up to the speed camera man in the van and having to say sorry..?

Donkey Kong

Slashing on the dog is quite funny.

christine blakey

It is definitely gross misconduct and therefore instant dismissal should be enforced.

If this is definitely true, I will be demanding he resigns.  He could be prosecuted by NSPCA given urinating on a dog.  It is staggering that he was allowed to stay in his job with the two fingers incident and that also constitutes gross misconduct.

Given it is ROYAL Mail, it is putting the service into disrepute.  Not very professional to conduct themselves in this way, not just in dealing with the dog but the management that let him stay in his job.  I know hundreds of people who would love that job, smiling at customers, showing respect to property and pets. 

If the dog did bite him, then the dog should have been controlled but the reaction from the Post Officer was disgraceful and something that the newspapers would lap up.  Too many times, people are staying in post when they should have been sacked.  They should cherish their employment, thousands of job seekers would love to swap places.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: christine blakey on May 15, 2012, 10: AM
If this is definitely true, I will be demanding he resigns. 

That's it then, I bet he's sh**t*n* himself now.

The Great Dictator

Good for him for doing both, the dog should be put down and the speed camera thrown in the dock..

Stig of the Seaton Dump

This is another case of somebody doing a terrible job and getting away with it, just like the arm twisting police.

When you hear stories like this, you think twice when a letter doesn't turn up or somebody rubbishes the police.

Multiple wrongs never make a right.

We need to replace 'idiot' with 'respect' and we will all get on a lot better. 

Slashing on the dog is quite funny. ...back in the playground where actions don't have consequences I see.
I don't believe it.

Micksmate

Quote from: christine blakey on May 15, 2012, 10: AM
It is definitely gross misconduct and therefore instant dismissal should be enforced.

If this is definitely true, I will be demanding he resigns.  He could be prosecuted by NSPCA given urinating on a dog.  It is staggering that he was allowed to stay in his job with the two fingers incident and that also constitutes gross misconduct.

Are you also going to demand the instant dismissal of the Police Officer who agreed to act as your own personal courier service when there is plenty of people with vans looking for work?

notinshadow

If it was my dog I would still be kicking the postman around the town.
Well atleast until my toes were broken and bleeding..

For once I agree with C.B. the guys a prick..and if he doesn't want the job by his actions, then give it to someone who does want the job, is my view.

Sticking his fingers up to the camera van is one thing, p**sing on the dog another.

christine blakey

Micksmate, your post is too cryptic for me, I have no clue what you are talking about.  Courier Service, Police Officers?  Not ringing any bells with me, can you elaborate please just in case it is useful information noting this thread.

notinshadow

C.B.
could be wrong but.. I would guess he was refering to the prisoner stuff being picked up by the police from Holme House.

Could be wrong..
You could/will come back with.. that the information was for the police to deal with, so therefore they should/could pick it up..

Just thinking loudly so could be wrong.

The Great Dictator

He should have pi**ed on the speed camera and put his 2 fingers in the dogs eyes.