Leaving on a jet plane

Started by The Shadow, May 13, 2012, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christine blakey

This has all been said before and he came back. 

He may even come back as someone else! 

But then it is maybe due to Admin on this site tightening up multi-identities!

The Shadow

Like all addictions I'll have to wean myself off LLTA.

Christine you are wrong, again.
I have never 'left' before. I took an extended vacation over Christmas and New year. I always said I'd be back in January.

As for your multiple accounts accusation. Wrong again. I have never had any other account on HTH other than this one so please get down off your high horse and take your own advice.
Quotewhen people object to false, inaccurate or misleading information, they have a point (even if just one person was told fabricated 'facts', it should still be treated with zero tolerance) that it ruins this site, spoils or fogs the vital accurate information that would otherwise remain hidden but also justifies any challenge being made.

notinshadow

Shall we throw a leaving party Shadow.. ;D

They do have broadband in other parts of the country you know..so when your bored and the mrs is nagging, you can always come on here and participate.

The Shadow

Oh you have met my wife then? ;)

notinshadow

lol..No but after 29 years with mine, I have an understanding how they work now. :-[

christine blakey

My point is that you do not have to prepare people to leave the site, especially if you do pop back once settled in your new home. 

It is after all, an online forum where there is no worry if you leave, come back, and wherever you are in the world when posting.

You did have the gap therefore I am not making it up!

I simply do not understand why someone must make a big deal of leaving in these circumstances.

It is also no big deal if you have one or many identities, I simply noted that this could be the reason behind the advance announcement of departure, as I cannot understand why you feel the need to give notice of resignation!

The Shadow

Christine please get off your high horse.

I am not 'preparing' people for me leaving nor am I making a big deal.I am not leaving for fear of being caught running multiple accounts, sorry to dissapoint you. I am simply informing those members who i speak to on a regular basis that I am moving away as previously discussed.  I am therefore very unlikely to use this site in the future, or contribute at least.If you don't like it you did not have to read this post or indeed comment.

No I did not leave before as you stated so you are wrong, I went on holiday. There is a big difference. Obviously not to you though as it does not fit into your hate filled personal agenda.

Now please find another thread that interests you or toddle off and write a letter demanding someone be sacked for gross misconduct, despite only knowing part of the facts, if any.

notinshadow

Well said..

I glad you mentioned leaving otherwise I would think SteveL and admin had you tied to a chair somewhere demanding you vote for the new group..what's there name again..P.Y.F.

The Shadow

It looks like Christine is leaving HTH too.

After reading through a thread she saw no point in and then commenting with a personal attack against me with lies added in for good measure, she has sent me the following PM.

QuoteI KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

DO NOT REFER TO ME IN ANY POSTS IN LINE WITH LLTA AS YOU 'BOTH' ARE SIMPLY ABUSIVE, IT IS NOT BIG AND IT IS NOT CLEVER.

I WILL NOT POST ON THE FORUM AS WHY SHOULD YOU ACHIEVE A COWARDLY LIFE AMBITION TO DISRUPT BY WHATEVER MEANS AND WHOEVER MAY BE THE CASUALTIES

I thought I better let you know in case you also thought that she had been kidnapped by SteveL and Admin and then forced to submitting to P.Y.F.

mk1

It is obvious to me that (after the elections) a decision has been taken not to use this site to promote PHF of the views of the principles.
I realise the intoduction of the word 'principles' will force  some here to reach for a dictionary but I find it a refreshing contrast to the devious actions of the Labour/Tory ciphers and their placemen.
I also deplore the (consequential) lowering of standards and dearth of juicy revelations!

notinshadow

Shadow "Oh dear"!!

MK1

I thought they were just to busy getting the next campain under way to bother..

Was what you had to say a juicy revalation? or was that factual?