HARTLEPOOL IN THE INDEPENDENT TODAY

Started by dowager, March 13, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensionater

Driddle was posting that video supposed to curry favour with Mr Blackwood .Its says a lot about what to expect from P.H.F.

DRiddle

Excuse me? What are you talking about Pensionater? I've never even MET Harry Blackwood. I don't try to curry favour with anyone. All I do is say what I think is the right thing and people can make whatever they want of what I say. What has me winding Shane up got to do with PHF?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: pensionater on March 13, 2014, 06: PM
Driddle was posting that video supposed to curry favour with Mr Blackwood .Its says a lot about what to expect from P.H.F.

What a strange comment - looks as if a sense of humour's now considered to be a disadvantage :o

pensionater

Depends what you find funny and what you find childish,and in my opinion(i hope you don't mind that i have one)being childish isn't good for the chairman of a political party that want's taking seriously.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: pensionater on March 13, 2014, 07: PM
Depends what you find funny and what you find childish,and in my opinion(i hope you don't mind that i have one)being childish isn't good for the chairman of a political party that want's taking seriously.

Actually, I have no problem with people having an opinion; just reckon that it helps to keep it engaged with the brain ...

DRiddle

Could you explain what exactly you mean by this Pensionater?

QuoteIts says a lot about what to expect from P.H.F.

I've read that part of your message several times and I'm still no nearer understanding it. What exactly does it say about PHF?

HarryBlackwood

Pensionater. More total drivel. But keep it up. The more people realise what nonsense you talk, the better.

If you want to be taken seriously you need to do two things.

1. Talk sense
2. Use your own name.

Go on. Try either. Preferably both.

HarryBlackwood

Just to clarify because I'm always 100% honest and a stickler for integrity I've never met DRiddle or anyone on this forum that I am aware of.

pensionater

You mean be taken serious like you Harry?.No thanks.

HarryBlackwood

fred c

Quote from: SRMoore on March 13, 2014, 06: PM
I am more than capable of arguing against the ridiculous statements you make Mr Blackwood. I can't be bothered to entertain you at this moment however as I am currently sat in a hospital waiting room and have been most of the afternoon.

[/size]

You have chosen a rather unfortunate example Shane, sitting in a Hospital waiting room for an afternoon is one of the reasons working people don`t have any faith in your particular brand of reconfiguring the British Social Classes.

There is now no argument that "Jeremy" is slowly but surely dismantling the National Health Service & ceeding it to Private Enterise, he has killed of free health care even to the poorest of the land.

There are several areas however were our opinions do converge, the political representation of Hartlepool by a succession of Labour MP`s who have used that opportunity to look after themselves 1st 2nd & 3 rd is one of them.

We had Leadbetter who did nothing in all the years he represented Hartlepool in Westminister.

We then had "Mandy" one of the most powerful men in British politics for half a generation, can anyone remind me how many jobs he brought to the town, can anyone even tell me anything he did for Hartlepool ? i suppose "The Dear Leader & Ste" (He Looks Ever So Handsome In His Ceremonial Robes) could offer up an example.

We now have the Shadow Industry Minister as our elected "Member", he is extremely quick to point out what "Should Be Done" he didn`t however come up with any of those "Fixes" when he was in Government.

National Politics should have no place in Local Matters, Hartlepool is a prime example of that, we have a council that has wasted Millions of pounds on "Pie In The Sky Schemes & Master Plans" ad infinitum.

The list is almost endless.

Tall Stories
Transport Interchange
Multi Consultations
MRA/ Who Cares N/E
Cafe in The Crem
Ditched Town Plan
The Vision

The council is lead by a group of self seekers of both national parties who have been allowed to turn the town into a laughing stock......... If Hartlepool was a corner shop......... It would have closed after a fortnight with "The Mob" running the show.

HarryBlackwood

Great Post Fred. Couldn't agree more.

Tory fascists being supported by working class people while they destroy the NHS and attack the poor and vulnerable is despicable.

A so called Labour MP employing his wife on £27,000 a year part time is also despicable.

Sad fact is that Labour and Tory are two cheeks of the same ar**.

The system must be destroyed.

HarryBlackwood

I'm presuming Tory Boy is either still queuing at the hospital or he's licking a decent shine on Duncan Smith's jackboots.

Hartlepudlion

Harry Blackwood, Pensionater and co should read the latest post re ceremonial lord mayor charities. Who's taking the p*** ? Labour, or should I say communist, Council? As bad as the Police Commissioner with his 2.997 precept increase.

As for this post, can we stop all the personal prejudices and blatherings and get back to dowager's original post?