Full Written Judgment on Lynda Gooding Tribunal

Started by steveL, September 06, 2013, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

The woman is unbelievably stupid.

It is comical the way she forged the post book entry.

Briefly:
She realised she had dropped a bollock by not posting the letter in Feb 2013.
She got out an old post book and wrote a false entry for  Feb 23 2013  to say the letter was posted.
However the woman was so dumb she went back 17 pages to    Feb 2012   because there was a space at the bottom of the Feb 2012 page but no space on the Feb 2013 page to forge an entry.

Pause and digest that.
She could not fit in a fake entry in Feb 2013 because there was no gap between Feb and March  to fit it in so she went back to Feb 2012 because there  was a space  at the bottom of the page and she could add a line.

I really can not believe she thought no one would notice.

mk1

I cant load page 6 and it looks if it is a juicy one!  9 is out too.
You really should use OCR  on these things!

Lucy Lass-Tick

fred c

Page 12 was rather interesting.......  a pathological liar & a thoroughly horrible piece of work, & still "The Mob" think the sun shines out of her a**e.

Says rather a lot about our ruling elite...." self proclaimed elite obviously" legends in their own delusional little minds.

not4me

When you read this, full of lies as it is and when even the judge talks about woefully inadeqate management, doesn't anyone wonder how HBC allowed this woman to have access to hundreds of thousands of pounds of funding?

Did no one check out her history, credit rating or management abilities beforehand and was it not gross negligence if they did not?

fred c

Quote from: not4me on September 07, 2013, 07: AM
When you read this, full of lies as it is and when even the judge talks about woefully inadeqate management, doesn't anyone wonder how HBC allowed this woman to have access to hundreds of thousands of pounds of funding?

Did no one check out her history, credit rating or management abilities beforehand and was it not gross negligence if they did not?

You could always send a copy of that judgment to the CEO, Borough Solicitor, Council Leader & Leaders of local political parties, it could also be sent to Chief Constable Ms J Cheer, asking her opinion on the fact a Judge seems to think there was forgery & Porky Pies told to him.

Telling lies in court is Perjury, manipulating evidence is, i am led to believe Perverting the Course of Justice.

Should HBC still be funding this organisation given the court judgement, is it enough to play the Kids Club & Breakfast Club Card, when there is clear cut documented court statements explaining in detail what sort of individual is "Managing" MRA.

You never know it might provoke a reaction of some sort, although i wouldn`t hold my breath.

Land Phil

I get the impression that the only people that care about the matter are the ones that contribute to this site.

No wonder she tells lies if she knows nobody is going to do anything about it.

DRiddle

QuoteYou could always send a copy of that judgment to the CEO, Borough Solicitor, Council Leader & Leaders of local political parties

I imagine they've seen it Fred. I can't see how this can be ignored. It's so blatant, so damning, this will have to go somewhere beyond where we are now.

There is no way a serving councillor (as she was at the time) can basically be called a liar and be shown to have attempted to fool a judge. As you say, if proven,  it's potentially perjury and attempting to pervert the course of justice. Those are serious charges. Then there's the issue of the tax Mrs Gooding paid not finding its way to HMRC. Not to mention the 40 grand in the mystery bank account.

When you consider Chris Hume got 8 months for allowing his wife to take his speeding points TEN YEARS after he did it, how serious is this in the context of that?

I'd say.... very.

fred c

DRiddle

Thank you for the rudimentary explanation of policing Stephen... I had no idea it worked like that.  ::)

Look, the charity commission are all over this, the LGO are involved in matters relating to it, Labour North have already stepped in once regarding matters spinning off from this issue, and most importantly of all possibly, HMRC were given a nice big red flag when Lynda Gooding phoned up, only to realise no tax or N.I contributions had been paid on her behalf by MRA.

The council themselves are at a very low ebb and it's only a matter of time with all the infighting going on within Labour, and issues between 'senior councillors' and the senior officers, before somebody goes canary.

Call me an idealist, naïve, delusional or whatever, but i'd hope this is too far down the road to simply go under a rug.   

DRiddle

Quoterepay missing money plus a fixed penalty

Who's going to pay it though Stephen? Over recent months we've all seen HBC put massive distance between themselves and MRA. "It's not down to the council to remove the manager", "We as trustees were kept in the dark", "The funding streams are coming largely from national level not local" and blah blah blah.

So if, and I accept it's a big big if, HMRC come knocking ... who's going to pay them? It could be years, maybe decades worth of back taxes, plus interest...plus the fine.

The council genuinely wouldn't dare in the current climate. (You may disagree). So who will?

If no one can or will pay... then SOMEONE is taking the fall and will be doing time.

Having said that, I'd have hoped something would have happened already, so the lull in recent weeks doesn't look good for those of us that are hoping for some justice.

mk1

Quote from: stephen allison on September 07, 2013, 04: PM
Quote from: DRiddle on September 07, 2013, 04: PMCall me an idealist, naïve, delusional or whatever, but i'd hope this is too far down the road to simply go under a rug.

I've got £20 that says it never gets as far as anyone in criminal court. 

Given Wilcox  is under investigation for backdating an Email then I think we can be certain that  if the  computers confirm it she will be charged.   A conviction means she will get a jail sentence.

That is before they find out where all the money went. I bet her puppet master is really worried she will take him down this time. The last time this happened it failed because she changed her evidence between giving a statement and getting in the witness box.

fred c

Ohhh yes, i think the prospect of her doing porridge could well loosen her tongue, isn`t there a mechanism whereby someone can get a softer sentence if they "Co-Operate" with the police ?

I can`t see her carrying the can for it all if she can get a lump off her sentence, she doesn`t appear to understand the concept of her being wrong, its always someone elses fault in her eyes.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m86rRjlPuRA

enough said

The only people that can be blamed for any wrong doing are the trustees who let her do what she wanted.