A Public Scandal

Started by for fawkes sake, June 01, 2013, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: intheloop on June 05, 2013, 05: PM
it amazes me that he is again involved with ms wilcox in setting up Who Cares (NE),

You would be surprised what people will put up with when there is half a million quid going begging.
I bet they could not believe their luck when the fa*tty Belchers decided to take them under their wing.
Thieves, liars, fraudsters and  perjurers who torture defenceless animals. What a shower of sh*ite they all are

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on June 05, 2013, 03: PM
Quote from: fred c on June 05, 2013, 02: PM

Wilcox states that the "Main Business" account was subjected to External Fraud,

I am suprised they noticed it given the scale of the internal fraud!

More likely creditor action that resulted in the frozen account and Angie had to use her cash-stash to keep MR running until the fa*tty Belchers could bung her another  600k
It was an expensive  mistake. It left a paper trail proving  she was running a shadow account.

If there was external fraud the Police would have been informed & would almost certainly have investigated it........ Theres the 1st paper trail.

The Mystery account, who opened it, who accessed the funds in it & what for...... Theres the 2nd paper trail.

HBC cannot afford to let this slide it brings the whole structure of Hartlepool Borough Council into possible disrepute.

Someone in authority needs to involve the police in this, the data protection act probably denies the normal Auditing process being carried out, but a police enquiry wouldn`t be hampered by that.

mk1

Quote from: intheloop on June 05, 2013, 06: PM
she is not a nice women.........

Gotcha. Copied your post with a screengrab because  have a feeling its not going to be up too long.....................

brassed off monkey

Its no surprise given the brown stuff flying about over Kilmarnock Rd at the moment, but the Manor Residents website consists of a Front Page.

Are they under a DDOS attack  ;) ;) ;)

rabbit

The HBC draft report states that A.W. was unaware of the second account.
It does not read that "A.W. said that she was unaware of the second account."
Two different things.

So HBC presumably have evidence for the first statement.

Do we then assume that HBC do know, or suspect who set up the second account.

They do not wish to make public everything they have in such a report.

Lucy Lass-Tick

See where you're coming from Rabbit, but I suspect that the semantics don't carry  any deep significance.

Fight4whatsright

Quote from: brassed off monkey on June 05, 2013, 08: PM
Its no surprise given the brown stuff flying about over Kilmarnock Rd at the moment, but the Manor Residents website consists of a Front Page.

Are they under a DDOS attack  ;) ;) ;)

Yeah and the fact wilcox daughter is on 2000+ salary a month and dosnt even put the man hours in, must be on a lot per hour. Its not about what ya know its who you know within mra

ARC86

Good to see some other new posters like myself.. i agree with Fred somebody from the Labour group needs to come out and call for an inquiry into this whole sorry mess

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: ARC86 on June 06, 2013, 06: PM
Good to see some other new posters like myself.. i agree with Fred somebody from the Labour group needs to come out and call for an inquiry into this whole sorry mess

It's great to have new voices on board, so 'welcome' to all those who have recently joined us.

Agree - an inquiry into this appalling situation is long overdue; unfortunately, I doubt that this will be instigated by those currently 'in charge' at a local level (they seem to be preoccupied in maintaining an air of 'who me?'). Surely the national Labour Party must be getting a whiff of the foul smells emanating from within the Council Chamber? It's rapidly becoming a stench which must provoke  a response, even if it is just a plain old damage limitation exercise!

ARC86

They definetly have Lucy lass-tick i sent an email two weeks ago to our MP stating my reasons for no longer supporting Labour in town. I'm still awaiting a response. Unfortunately i'm not aware of any other channels to make complaints or i would do so.

Only an independent inquiry will suffice now given the gaping hole those concerned have dug themselves into, but the question still lingers who is going to call for one???

smileyjoiner

Having spoke to a reliable source today he said mrs Gooding hasnt been paid yet I think thats shocking how can Angie Wilcox and her cronnies get away with it. They shouldnt be still running MRA and she should stand down how can they not know about a second bank account its a load of bollox  I had to show my passport when I opened an account how can their be any trust in them. CAB or the other one should hang there heads in shame for not sorting Wilcox out earlier. If they are getting public money shouldnt the police be called in?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Anti-money laundering procedures mean that there is no way any account can be opened without permission and identity checks even when you are a bank employee opening an account never mind otherwise.

A bank is not allowed to move money around without express permission from the account holders, the most they would be able to do was suspend the account and they don't normally do that, they cancel cards, void passwords etc. and issue new ones.

Anybody working for a high street bank will tell you that opening a second account to avoid fraud without the account owners knowledge and permission is a load of rubbish.

....have you ever heard of it before when somebody has been a victim of fraud ? ...me neither.
I don't believe it.

bimbo 1

So what can be done to get rid of the scum bags who have robbed the people on the manor for years Hinge and Bracket want to hang there heads in shame and as for Grotbags I don't no how she has the guts to show her face . I want to no is were is the flash hotdog van they have and the black Landrover .WE WANT ANSWERS

rabbit

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/daming-report-highlights-significant-issues-at-manor-residents-association-1-5735480

I guess they mean Damning, not Daming.

How did A.W. not know about the 40k, but MRA used this second account as the first one had been targeted by fraudsters??

Why had CAB not seen this report?

Are we seriously supposed to believe that the leader of the Council hadn`t been made privy to the contents of such a "damning report".?

fred c

Quote from: rabbit on June 07, 2013, 06: PM
http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/daming-report-highlights-significant-issues-at-manor-residents-association-1-5735480

I guess they mean Damning, not Daming.

How did A.W. not know about the 40k, but MRA used this second account as the first one had been targeted by fraudsters??

Why had CAB not seen this report?

Are we seriously supposed to believe that the leader of the Council hadn`t been made privy to the contents of such a "damning report".?

The report has been out for 7 weeks now although not available to the general populace, but if "Our Dear Leader" really expects us to believe he has only just seen it...... he needs to give his head a shake.