Wilcox and MRA in 'The Mail' again

Started by Lord Elpus, May 22, 2013, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

I understand Wilcox and Manor Resident are front page of the Mail again.

clavering codhead

You could of warned people before they click on the mail link that the story contains photo's of a horrific nature, put me off my cup of tea on my break looking at it.

How is it that this woman has still not been suspended or even arrested over the financial goings on at the MRA?

jaffa

this is a disgrace councillor Wilcox should be made to resign from MAS A.S.P.

steveL

They say timing is everything.

Yesterday afternoon SAB had a meeting with Manor Residents staff and told them not to believe the scurrilous reports of a local web site (yes, that's us!). Today, the front page of The Mail tells us that the Charity Commission has concerns about the organisation. Hardly surprising when you consider that CAB himself tried to blame the Charity Commission for displaying the wrong set of accounts and now there is Angie's minimum wage c**k-up - the c**k up being that someone had the tenancity to call her to account.

However bad everyone may think the situation at MR is, it's starting to look like it is a whole lot worse than even we imagined and now it looks like Senior Officers at HBC as well as the A-B's are in the thick of it.

To those council officers who have allowed themselves to be bullied into becoming comlicit accomplices to all of this, I would say that you have a very limited time to walk into the light before the roof falls in on you. 
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

misinformed

what has MRA got to do with CAB......... why would he be involvd with a staff meeting.. surely it would of been SAB after all he is on the committee?????????????? bet after a chat with him they all felt so much better about the future.......... NOT :-X

craig finton

Didn't he used to be a Trustee at one stage, but not now? I believe his partner is currently a Trustee of Manor Residents and, up until recently, Christopher was a Director of Who Cares but he got out before the proverbial hit the fan.

steveL

Who was it who was talking about some gadgy forced to push a rock up a mountain for eternity?

I ask because I now have a vision of CAB chasing after a rock rolling down a mountain and trying to stop it!  ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

Quote from: misinformed on May 22, 2013, 02: PM
what has MRA got to do with CAB......... why would he be involvd with a staff meeting.. surely it would of been SAB after all he is on the committee?????????????? bet after a chat with him they all felt so much better about the future.......... NOT :-X

You're right. It was SAB who had the meeting. Somehow that makes it worse.

SRMoore

Must be standard Labour Party policy to ignore the issue and carry on regardless.
https://thedailyagenda.wordpress.com/2012/04/27/labour-council-leader-charged-with-45k-benefits-fraud-but-party-will-not-suspend-him/
Mind, at least he had the decency to stand down...

rabbit

Who was it who was talking about some gadgy forced to push a rock up a mountain for eternity?

Sisyphus..........a lifetime of Hard Labour:

http://www.mythweb.com/encyc/entries/sisyphus.html