Started by SRMoore, May 17, 2013, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Maverick?

Shane as well as Bart, Bert and Beau?

http://youtu.be/8955uhpXNFk

Riverboat, ring your bell,
Fare thee well, Annabel.
Luck is the lady that he loves the best.
Natchez to New Orleans
Livin on jacks and queens
Maverick is a legend of the west.

steveL

Shane is just doing what SAB tried to do and make something out of nothing. I can understand Labour trying to score a point but not the irrelevant Tories. Even Shane's topic header is mis-leading.

I reckon that even if there had been a real punch-up and the bloke was lying dead on the floor then SAB would still have stepped over him in his rush to phone The Mail.

Several hours later he finally got round to phoning the Police - perhaps thinking that would help to stir it up a bit more. The boys-in-blue must be wondering what's going on given that, by all accounts, the guy himself has made no complaint - a wise move given that he reeked of booze.

The real questions here are why a meeting like this, on a predictably emotive subject, was organised without security and why council officers, who were only doing their job, were allowed to be on the receiving end of a bucket load of abuse from the audience. Needless to say, SAB kept well out of it.

After the alleged 'fracard' and the PHF member had left, the meeting descended into chaos and had to be abandoned altogether.

When you think that Richardson removed half the chairs from the council chamber at the hospital meeting fearing 'civic unrest' from a bunch of over-50s you can't help but wonder about the inconsistency.

Tip for Future Reference: Don't hold public meetings on emotive subjects next to working mens clubs.

PS Shane, Maybe George called you a Maverick because he's found out you think he's gone senile and want his job - just a thought.  ;)

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Given the fact those that ask awkward questions tend to be targeted for payback it would  be interesting to know if the complained about asked any questions/has bearded  the complainant that night or in the past.

Word has it the fa*tty Belchers had drawn up a rule that no one smelling of alchohol was to be allowed into future  council meetings. When it was pointed out that this would exclude half the serving Labour Group the  policy was shelved!

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

SRMoore

Steve, you could have shortened your post to 'yes I'm a hypocrite and I hoped that this would all pass over without anybody making comment.'

I don't even want to comment on your final sentence. I have nothing but the upmost respect for George Morris and he is a dear friend to me. If you ever grew up to be half the man he is I may begin to show you some respect too, until then I shall show you nothing but the contempt you deserve.

steveL

not4me

seems like a lot of fuss about nowt to me

steveL

It's a bit pathetic really. No one punched anyone and even the 'dear old pensioner', who was as pis*ed as a newt, by all accounts, only lunged at Fred, but managed to elbow Fred's wife in the ribs as he did so - which is why Fred grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. I'd say that's pretty much what any Hartlepool bloke would do after his wife had been elbowed in the ribs by some loud-mouthed p**s artist.

The truth is the A-B's don't give a s**t about 'the pensioner' - if he is indeed a pensioner. All they see is half an opportunity to score a point over PHF. In doing so, their own careless and inaccurate language has left them both wide open.

Would you not think that with one being a Trustee of Manor Residents and the other a recently resigned Director of Who Cares(NE) that they would have better things to think about? Their own responsibilities as far as both organisations go has not gone un-noticed as they will shortly find out. I guess they're feeling a little insecure right now and with good reason. Hardly surprising then that PHF, waiting in the wings, is scaring them shitless.

Send us the screen shots, Perseus. It's about time the locals knew just how pathetic and vindictive these two clowns really are.

allinthistogether!!

Oh dear!!!! Lovely bit of defamation there by them two tits.

Excellent work Perseus  ;)

I say well done Fred. Most Hartlepool blokes would have knocked his head off!

brassed off monkey

Just read the tweet by srmoore, seems like he is following the usual tory line of voting with labour.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I bet he is the only one to explain why....
I don't believe it.

brassed off monkey

"Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping them up."

This is a quote from srmoores Twitter Profile, seems hypocrital when he has jumped on the bandwagon of blame without knowing the facts.

SRMoore

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on May 20, 2013, 09: AM
I bet he is the only one to explain why....

I'd be happy to, Stig. I am well within my rights to share a reported incident on my personal twitter feed. I have not named the individual involved in the 'alleged' incident, nor have I said that they were guilty of it. If certain members of this forum and PHF cannot accept that they too are open for scrutiny and criticism, then they really are blinkered.

Think I'm a Labour stooge too? Read my personal twitter feed, it's open - You'll find more criticism of the Labour party than anything else (except #Eurovision tweets - I do get carried away)

craig finton

I see the words 'assault' , 'punched' and 'punch-up' being used far too loosely here. It looks like nothing of the sort took place.

mk1

2 years on and the big fellow  is still trying to convince the little  fellow nowt happened when he went missing in Bournemouth:

StephenAkers-Belcher @CllrSAB  Ha ha funny when people make things up about u because they ain't got anything to damage me with. Failed journalists try writing for gossip.

Seems all is not well in that relationship........