Wilcox Arrested on Suspicion of Perverting Course of Justice

Started by steveL, May 04, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

She was arrested again yesterday after appearing on bail.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

I fully expect Christopher to be "Puckering Up" as i type........... another round of A**e Kissing by members of "The Mob" & a hastily written editorial in the Mail offering full support for a much maligned councillor, who performs miracles for her constituents, cures cancer, alleviates suffering in the third world & keeps very thin dogs.

Lucy Lass-Tick

No sign of it yet in the online version (just the usual obsequious drivel) - any chance of a scanned version?

steveL

A HARTLEPOOL councillor has been arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.
Councillor Angie Wilcox, who represents the Manor House ward, was originally arrested and bailed in February over allegations she stole two bedside cabinets.
When the 50-year-old reported to Hartlepooi Police Station yesterday to answer bail, she was re-arrested in connection with the new allegation. She was again bailed without charge while inquiries continue.

The theft claim arose following a dispute with her former landlord dating back to October 27 last year when Coun Wilcox moved from Fenton Road to a new house in Grange Avenue, Hartlepooi.
The mum-of-one, who said at the time her name had been "dragged through the mud", claimed she had done nothing wrong and described the allegations as "totally unfounded".
Coun Wilcox, who is elected until 2015, is a former Brierton School pupil who has worked in the voluntary sector for 30 years and is the manager of Manor Residents' Association.
Her current council responsibilities include being vice chair of children's services scrutiny and the south and central neighbourhood forums.
A Cleveland Police spokeswoman said yesterday: "A 50-year-old woman from Hartlepool arrested in connection with theft has been rearrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice."
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

norfolkngoode

;D ;D ;D Hilarious....... Will we ever see this womans name in print without the words arrested, bailed, and theft  featured somewhere in the same sentence.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
'They don't like it up em'

marky

Another day...another revelation. It's getting to a stage when you daren't go to the loo in case you miss something. Perverting the Course of Justice is a serious charge. Surely CAB simply has to, at the very least, suspend this woman from the Labour Group while inquiries are going on.

fred c

Quote from: marky on May 04, 2013, 12: PM
Another day...another revelation. It's getting to a stage when you daren't go to the loo in case you miss something. Perverting the Course of Justice is a serious charge. Surely CAB simply has to, at the very least, suspend this woman from the Labour Group while inquiries are going on.

It is a crime that almost always leads to a custodial sentence, as in the case of the LibDem MP Chris Huhne & his ex wife Vicky Pryce.

I think "Orville & The Mob" will try to bluff it out, after all it is only an allegation ??? ??? ??? ???

steveL

Yes, she's not been charged with anything as yet...only 'arrested under suspicion'. As with all these things - best to leave the boys in blue to do their stuff.

fred c

Comments on The Mails article have been removed......

mk1

A conspiracy investigation means there is someone else involved. I am thinking out loud here but perhaps a story was concocted to explain away the 'oversight' concerning the furniture. If so it seems to have gone ti*ts up.....................

Wilton

I thought conspiracy for this could mean attempting to but failing.

mk1

I think this will turn out to be an example of a 'cover up' becoming the story rather than the original complaint. In all honesty it was a trivial  issue that could be explained away as a misunderstanding. It seems  now that others have become involved with Angie.
I presume the Council will 'do a Drummond' and pass a motion of confidence in Angie.
However it looks like  Angie is beyond salvation.  Watch closely as the Fa*tty Belchers ever so slowly edge away from her to try and preserve their new found riches.

They have already started altering  the record

smileyjoiner

Has Angie Wilcox got no morals not only does she not pay her staff the right wage but now getting  rearrested, when is she going to resign

grim reaper

Why keep calling for the scabs to make her resign?  ???
THEY are part of the problem, one is actually on the board of trustees...you know, the people that are SUPPOSED to monitor the running of the 'charity'.  ::)

When this lot comes down, I hope those Cllrs that kept their heads down but knew what the score was, are hauled to account also.  >:(

What gets me is, people in this town HATE the Tories for what they are...money grabbing, in it for themselves, look after their own etc etc....
for God's sake, wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!!!!!

No the wonder so many have voted for UKIP, at least THEY hold Britain for the indigenous population and don't hold the door open for the world and his dog to come here are bleed our health and welfare system dry.  :o
Of course, that makes me a 'little Englander'.  8)
Dead f***ing right!!!

I watched a documentary the other night; it involved a Jamaican that came here in the 60's and applied for a job driving a bus. Because he didn't get the job (he'd only been here a week) and it went to a 'local', he called it racial discrimination.
Tell me; Do YOU think if you went to Jamaica (or anywhere else) and thought you should be considered above the local population, do you think you would win your case?
Only in the UK can people coming into the country be put on the level with (or before) the local population.  :'(

UKIP have made great strides in looking after our indigenous population, only now are the Tories crapping themselves and saying 'we too will control immigration'.
Too late Cameron, too late.

SRMoore

Way to go for going waaaaaayyyyyyyy off topic Reaper.

But since you mentioned it, immigration has been significantly cut under this government and despite what UKIP council candidates had been publishing on their leaflets, councillors can't control immigration or deliver an EU referendum.

Now, I'm off to get my bacon sandwiches and cup of tea that my, daughter of Jamaican and Italian immigrants, wife has lovingly made.