Aye, aye, what’s off here.

Started by Inspector Knacker, June 11, 2021, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

'Losing' Bercow is like being told that the infestation of woodworm in your staircase has disappeared overnight and sought sanctuary with the gormless woke folk over the road.
A man in love with his own voice, vertically challenged and pompous are a toxic combination.
A nation mourns....as if.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 19, 2021, 11: PM
'Losing' Bercow is like being told that the infestation of woodworm in your staircase has disappeared overnight and sought sanctuary with the gormless woke folk over the road.
A man in love with his own voice, vertically challenged and pompous are a toxic combination.
A nation mourns....as if.

QuoteIn an explosive interview with the Observer, Bercow says he regards today's Conservative party as "reactionary, populist, nationalistic and sometimes even xenophobic".

and....? Everything I want from the party leading the country....yes given the EU attitude to us....xenophobic.

Bercow is an odious little attention seeking dwarf who is no loss to any party and certainly no gain to the Labour donkeys .
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

I find it quite odd that they accepted his application to join. Surely they didn't think it seemed like a good idea.

norfolkngoode

Ha ha a ha...

If things weren't bad enough for the Labour party, Bercow decides to throw in his lot with them....

A completely delusional bully, thinking he's some sort of asset, when in reality he's up there with Bliar and about as popular as smallpox.

I can see Starmer sobbing in to his Champagne, while sweeping his Caviar off the dining table!
'They don't like it up em'

Inspector Knacker

His wife is a Labour Party member, wonder if she told him he had to....?
What choice did he have though, outside of Parliament he'd be unemployable, so naturally he just swam to the wreckage of the Labour Party to ingratiate himself and seek refuge. ....and astonishingly they gave him membership .....you've got to laugh.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Fancies himself as a potential leader?

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 20, 2021, 09: PM
His wife is a Labour Party member,.....you've got to laugh.

Who's been caught sticking the lips on some Neanderthal at a party and getting her t*ts out for the boys......more of a hindrance than an asset. But he could think he has a role to play. Lets face it there is nobody else around who can sting a semi coherent sentence together when Stammmmmmaaaa gets the heave ho.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on June 20, 2021, 10: PM
Fancies himself as a potential leader?
I suspect he just fancies himself.

eddy

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 19, 2021, 06: AM
There, there, you cling onto that comfort blanket.

He he,

I am OK pet, thanks for asking, quite enjoying the spectacle of Boris putting the ground work for the downfall.  It may not happen soon but it will happen, see how good Bens cash hose works when he starts diverting the money back to the rural shires because he is seeing his ass turn yellow.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on June 21, 2021, 10: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on June 19, 2021, 06: AM
There, there, you cling onto that comfort blanket.

He he,

I am OK pet, thanks for asking, quite enjoying the spectacle of Boris putting the ground work for the downfall.
I take it you're obviously referring to the downfall of ..... Labour. Job done!