Who is running Jill Mortimer's Hartlepool Office

Started by Lord Elpus, June 17, 2021, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Anyone know who is running Jill Mortimer's Hartlepool Office?  It's not the 'Odious little t*a*' is it?

akarjl2

Quote from: Lord Elpus on June 17, 2021, 06: AM
Anyone know who is running Jill Mortimer's Hartlepool Office?  It's not the 'Odious little t*a*' is it?

I emailed her two weeks ago my mail system tells me when she opened and email.....she did......ignored me. Here we go again.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Lord Elpus

I emailed her a month ago, still no reply.  I expected better than this of her

The Great Dictator

eddy

akarjl2

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

She was was elected just a few short weeks ago - barely enough time to establish a 'back office'; regardless of political allegiances, shouldn't we give the lass a chance?

Inspector Knacker

What was so important to contact her about....?

akarjl2

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on June 17, 2021, 11: PM
She was was elected just a few short weeks ago - barely enough time to establish a 'back office'; regardless of political allegiances, shouldn't we give the lass a chance?

A polite auto response set up on that email address acknowledging receipt and advising a response would be forthcoming would not tax someone with here intelligence you would think? Unlike Mike the Perve.....I know SOMEONE read the email.

The Great Dictator

IK, I think we have a right of contact regardless of how important an issue is.

Inspector Knacker

I don't disagree, but so soon after the event I'd like to think there'd be a bit of organising to be sorted out.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on June 17, 2021, 10: AM
Somewhere in Thirsk ?
As a Party drone l suspect that if Jesus  himself had descended from Heaven on a shaft of celestial sunlight to win a stomping victory for the Nice Party, your response would be....
.' It's ok people voting for this Jesus bloke, but his old feller has an awful lot of influence in high places. He's not even local, he comes from that Heaven place, where's that?
He gets parachuted in, no short list of candidates in their process and picked by his dad, that wouldn't happen in the Labour Party (unless they're an outstanding stand alone candidate parachuted in by Kier) ..... just who does he think he is, God!
He'll be going around promising all sorts of miracles he'll never be able to keep, no, give me Kier Starmer every time.'

eddy

I thought you missed that, but you didnt, just took a while to yawn back at me

Party drone, he he, you ever considered you may be a tad judgemental ?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: eddy on June 21, 2021, 10: AM
I thought you missed that, but you didnt, just took a while to yawn back at me
Just have other priorities at present but get there in the end.

Party drone, he he, you ever considered you may be a tad judgemental ?
Nah, you fit the ID. One Party loyalist incapable of flexible thought. A lot in common with religion, one line of thought, obey the message, obey the leader and salvation is promised to the faithful. Mugs game.