A personal letter from the doc.

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 23, 2021, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 27, 2021, 02: PM
Love the bit where they show Williams speaking in a Westminster Hall debate in 2019, said.....
living for a long time in a different culture gives you a particular insight. does that mean he'll be hanging around in Hartlepool if he loses...?

Probably already eyeing up another 'opportunity' ...

Inspector Knacker

I suspect if Dr Who does lose, he'll ride out on the fast horse he rode in on singing 'I was born, under a wandering Star/Constituency',....I suspect 'Wish me luck as you wave me Goodbye' might be more appropriate....as he rides off into the sunset looking for the Constituency that will truly match his talents......Strasbourg?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

God this is painful to watch....Williams car crash interview with Victoria Derbyshire

https://order-order.com/2021/04/28/watch-paul-williamss-car-crash-interview-with-victoria-derbyshire/

He has obviously heroically decided to sacrifice himself to move the spotlight away from the gold wall paper at no 10.....and doing a great job.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: akarjl2 on April 29, 2021, 07: AM
God this is painful to watch....Williams car crash interview with Victoria Derbyshire

https://order-order.com/2021/04/28/watch-paul-williamss-car-crash-interview-with-victoria-derbyshire/

He has obviously heroically decided to sacrifice himself to move the spotlight away from the gold wall paper at no 10.....and doing a great job.
Talk about dodging the column. He was doing more swerves than a car with no brakes on a spillage of Vaseline on an icy road.
Apparently anything to do with the hospital closures were nothing whatsoever to do with him. Full Stop!
The whole choice of him as the candidate is shambolic . If they thought that in the age of social media these things weren't going to crop up, they are fools, the days of the Town Crier are over.
Putting up this man who wrecked our hospital services, voted repeatedly against Brexit despite 70% voting for it, shows the utter contempt and disdain the Labour Party have for the electorate of this town.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

He certainly looks 'twitchy' ...