A personal letter from the doc.

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 23, 2021, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Classic quotes......

THE SPIRIT OF INDUSTRY HELPED OUR TOWN LEAD THE WORLD AND CREATED THE CLOSE BOND WE HAVE AS A COMMUNITY.

Use of the word 'our' and 'we' and a shock revelation the town apparently lead the world. Seriously?

THE TORIES THINK THIS ELECTION IS IN THE BAG. THEY'VE DISRESPECTED HARTLEPOOL BY PICKING A CANDIDATE OUT OF TOWN, OUT OF TOUCH.

How you have the brass neck is beyond me. The Tory candidate is from North Yorkshire, whereas you are from Canterbury in Kent I understand, and as far I'm aware it isn't behind Paddy's shops up the Manor.
As for being out of touch, she may well be, but YOU were only parachuted in a matter of weeks ago, so she'll be as out of touch as you...... so who are you kidding. At least she can safely claim she didn't get rid of any hospital services

I WILL FIGHT EVERY DAY TO MAKE THINGS  BETTER FOR LOCAL PEOPLE. AS A DOCTOR I GOT SERVICES BACK TO THE LOCAL HOSPITAL.

How do you keep a straight face when you read absolute drivel like this . He was one of the architects of the hospitals downfall to a shell of it's former self, unbelievable, does he take us for fools.

His top pledge is 'more hospital services', you took em in the first place. A bit like somebody cutting your granny's head off and returning with the head 10 years later coz they need a favour off you and are so dumb they can't see the problem
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

If people elect this man, they are beyond help. Was he so comfy he didn't realise his past actions regarding the loss of hospital services would catch up with him? The naivety is breathtaking.
Could it be, at the time, when the four horsemen of the Apothecary were carting off services to North Tees and based in Stockton, they were insulated from any problems. Oh dear.
He reminds me of David Cameron, a manicured Park Lane limousine salesman.

Lucy Lass-Tick

I've been informed that a couple of our Facebook group admins. have been described as the Brady & Hindley of Hartlepool politics. That is just plain sick by any decent person's reckonings. Desperation is most definitely setting in - I remember the late (and much missed) SteveL commenting how some people knew no boundaries - that is (once again) becoming evident. And how.

Inspector Knacker

I just can't take him seriously. End of. I just cannot comprehend how after taking away services someone thought it would be a cracking idea to select him as a candidate.
But that then begs the question are they really so poor at doing  their homework ..... or so dismissive of the electorate they don't really care....?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 23, 2021, 09: PM
I just can't take him seriously. End of. I just cannot comprehend how after taking away services someone thought it would be a cracking idea to select him as a candidate.
But that then begs the question are they really so poor at doing  their homework ..... or so dismissive of the electorate they don't really care....?

Now that's the scary bit.

akarjl2

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on April 23, 2021, 09: PM
I've been informed that a couple of our Facebook group admins. have been described as the Brady & Hindley of Hartlepool politics. That is just plain sick by any decent person's reckonings. Desperation is most definitely setting in - I remember the late (and much missed) SteveL commenting how some people knew no boundaries - that is (once again) becoming evident. And how.

I would put money on person responsible being a former highly active contributor here.......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Hartlepool's submissive relationship with the Labour Party sometimes reminds of those relationships where one partner loyally stands by the other but the the other is nothing more than a silver tongued absentee  lover who comes home occasionally when it needs something from the gormless side of the relationship. It makes sweet promises of love and affection, Hartlepool rolls over, falls for the political tickle belly every time  and when the job is done sharply departs from their life till the next time they need to borrow your vote.
The promises are never kept, but why bother to when a bit of insincere flattery so easily opens the frumpy Labour electorate's ever willing purse of votes.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on April 24, 2021, 06: AM
falls for the political tickle belly every time

Only a matter of time before they field a candidate called J Russel.

akarjl2

https://order-order.com/2021/04/26/watch-hartlepool-tv-fires-back-over-rayners-conspiracy-claims/

Ok the reporter should not try standup but Angela should not consider becoming an investigator when she looses her so called job with labour ......

Inspector Knacker

Listening to Angela Rayner talking about is like watching Astroturf growing....... I'd opt for the Astroturf  every time.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Looks like Rayner got the wrong end of the stick about then 'tax haven' stuff. Jill Mortimer's ex husband was working there in his capacity as a regulator - preventing dodgy taxation!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/wow-angela-rayner-s-eye-popping-error-after-trying-to-slur-tory-election-candidate/ar-BB1g5Q3X?ocid=msedgntp

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on April 27, 2021, 11: AM
Looks like Rayner got the wrong end of the stick about then 'tax haven' stuff. Jill Mortimer's ex husband was working there in his capacity as a regulator - preventing dodgy taxation!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/wow-angela-rayner-s-eye-popping-error-after-trying-to-slur-tory-election-candidate/ar-BB1g5Q3X?ocid=msedgntp
She got it wrong BIG time. Last time I saw something so wrong was when my Great Uncle Titus got a couple of very last minute pier head jump tickets on the Titanic.

She even got the date wrong on her letter by a year and some simpering Labour apparatchik tried to score a point by saying the Tories took a year to reply. If the little Party loyalist had applied the most basic of logic, one year ago there was no election taking place unless old Gatling tongue had a magic crystal ball...and still got it wrong.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Rayner's certainly made a mess of this. It isn't going away in a hurry.                                                                             

https://order-order.com/2021/04/26/watch-hartlepool-tv-fires-back-over-rayners-conspiracy-claims/?fbclid=IwAR3YHFxtHjjyiX5v4ahSD5jrSU5QeABIAWfpCPzytAgtw-4xyvc-NSiM0KA

Inspector Knacker

Love the bit where they show Williams speaking in a Westminster Hall debate in 2019, said.....
living for a long time in a different culture gives you a particular insight. does that mean he'll be hanging around in Hartlepool if he loses...?