New Bunch of UKIP shrills 2019

Started by DRiddle, November 26, 2019, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Back in the day this forum was littered with them. Eric Wilson (Ryhill), the late Dave Pascoe (kipperdip), someone called 'Julie Noted'. Always on here they were, embarrassing themselves, chuntering about the EU, harping back to the good old days when KD deemed it socially acceptable to firebomb a mosque or steal a statue of Hitler as a souvenir.

Fast forward a few years and it appears they've spawned again. Chuntering about the EU taking away their right to buy an inefficient, noisy vacuum cleaner, bleating about using 'our' money to help children dying in countries we bombed.

Sad times on the forum.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on November 26, 2019, 02: PM
socially acceptable to firebomb a mosque or steal a statue of Hitler as a souvenir.

To be accurate he was in a Nazi Group when  members were convicted of fire-bombing Synagogues. Also he  boasted about nicking a bust of Hitler from Colin Jordan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Jordan

It appears he was on first name terms with the leaders of  every 1960s/70s UK Nazi Organisation.

akarjl2

Fast forward a few years and it appears they've spawned again. Chuntering about the EU taking away their right to buy an inefficient, noisy vacuum cleaner, bleating about using 'our' money to help children dying in countries we bombed.

You seem fixated with vacuum cleaners....

When did we last bomb Pakistan....and even if we did no longer our problem.

You are as usual missing the point. If I as an individual wish to donate to a charity I will - my choice

The UK government has no business taxing my business/myself/family handing over a wad of money when it is needed here in UK.- no choice given.

Appologies for hiyacking your thread..... ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Johnny Bongo

Back in the day this forum was littered with them. Eric Wilson (Ryhill), the late Dave Pascoe (kipperdip), someone called 'Julie Noted'. Always on here they were, embarrassing themselves, chuntering about the EU, harping back to the good old days when KD deemed it socially acceptable to firebomb a mosque or steal a statue of Hitler as a souvenir.

Sad times on the forum.

We /I didn't bomb ANY country, thank you very much.  I would suggest that many UK citizens were and still are totally against the bombing and invasion of countries that are of no threat to the UK.  It's the Government of the day that makes the decision to go to war / invade / bomb.....and it's usually because our 'friends' ::) the good ol' US of A, want us to join them in their fight against tyranny (that's sarcasm and irony, I think!).  Tony Blair made the stupid decision to involve our troops and he is responsible for tens of 1000's of deaths.  Send his £millions to the middle east...or better still, send him!

DRiddle

QuoteTo be accurate he was in a Nazi Group when  members were convicted of fire-bombing Synagogues. Also he  boasted about nicking a bust of Hitler from Colin Jordan.

My apologies.  ;)

mk1

Inspector Knacker

Fast forward a few years and it appears they've spawned again
.Arrogant as ever. Anyone who doesn't roll over for tickle belly from you to drink at the fountain of your knowledge is apparently 'spawned'.

Chuntering about the EU taking away their right to buy an inefficient, noisy vacuum cleaner, bleating about using 'our' money to help children dying in countries we bombed.
I think that was one of your chunters not so dynamic memory man and no one swallowed that guff either. I realise now you have built your political 'career' on mindless repetition, but keep awake when you're doing it. Oh dear.

Sad times on the forum.
You keep saying sad times on the forum, makes a change from you begging for someone, anyone, to play with you. ::)
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

I imagine it'll die down after the vote. The forum has a history of attracting 'characters' in the weeks before a local or general election.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on November 26, 2019, 04: PM
I imagine it'll die down after the vote. The forum has a history of attracting 'characters' in the weeks before a local or general election.
Sadly, yes it does, you. Don't be a stranger after the election wee David.

Inspector Knacker

Fast forward a few years and it appears they've spawned again.
Your vivid description of what appears to be a group of political extremists, some of whom you describe as finding it 'socially acceptable to firebomb a mosque'  and other nefarious activities any sane person would be repelled by, is unsettling, but......
Now you put those posters who ignore your demand to play your childishly tedious repetitive question game in the same twisted category? Really ? That is a very disturbing revelation of how your thought process works..

Sad times on the forum.

fred c

So David, I am unfamiliar with the term "Shrills".....is it a colloquialism for someone who supports Brexit ?

Hartlepudlion

Fred c
Do you think it might be him and his supporter ?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Suspect that it is a typo ... could this 'Wiki' entry be what was intended? Seems to be a phrase coined in 'certain circles' ....  ;)

'A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. ' Wikipedia

Inspector Knacker

So anyone who disagrees with David is some sort of fiendish conspirator trying to confound him?  This is getting nonsensical..... unless of course, the 'shill' was...... wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more........?

Hartlepudlion

Welll, Lucy lasstick, it looks like I hit the nail on the head?