Who do you think threw at paddy at Paddy?

Started by DRiddle, May 09, 2019, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Just for fun, who do you think had a massive hissy fit at Paddy Brown at the opening of the BIS? We're talking full on toys out of the pram with name calling and all sorts.

So much so the CEO Gill Alexander felt the need to apologise to Paddy on behalf on the person who threw the tantrum.

Paddy's 'crime', attempting to say "Hello" to the person in question.

Answers on a postcard.  ::)

jeffh

Quote from: DRiddle on May 09, 2019, 04: PM
Just for fun, who do you think had a massive hissy fit at Paddy Brown at the opening of the BIS? We're talking full on toys out of the pram with name calling and all sorts.

So much so the CEO Gill Alexander felt the need to apologise to Paddy on behalf on the person who threw the tantrum.

Paddy's 'crime', attempting to say "Hello" to the person in question.

Answers on a postcard.  ::)

Was that a hissy fit or a cwissy fit?

Inspector Knacker

Did the person get really angry and go red in the face and everywhere else come to that?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

diSme

His nose could really do with a slight adjustment, just to make sure it matches his eye....
I believe everything and nothing

DRiddle

Come on people. Think about who is the most childlike out of all of them. Who is most likely to throw a proper wobbler.

jeffh

Quote from: DRiddle on May 09, 2019, 05: PM
Come on people. Think about who is the most childlike out of all of them. Who is most likely to throw a proper wobbler.
Not the boy in a man's body?

Why is the CEO apologising for such behaviour - she hasn't in the past

DRiddle

I think to be fair to Gill it may have been a "well that was excruciatingly embarrassing" type comment rather than an overt apology.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: DRiddle on May 09, 2019, 05: PM

Why was a cabbage at the opening of the BIS centre?

Land Phil

Granny Lover, Fred Basher, Failed Business Leader ?

DRiddle

It was SAB. Reportedly it was a full tea pot stance, calling Paddy a horrible person, saying he despised him etc. I hope he didn't scratch any of that red paintwork when he chucked his rattle.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: DRiddle on May 09, 2019, 07: PM
It was SAB. Reportedly it was a full tea pot stance,

But not a FULL teapot....and decaffeinated at that!

Lord Elpus

I would not be surprised if there have not been more than a few spats at close to home

As they have shown their relationships can be fragile things

fred c

He really is a big soft lad, lets see how he shapes up when the Rifty details start to roll out.....

Grumblstiltskin

If the plank needs work, we need a village idiot