Started by Inspector Knacker, June 20, 2018, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Which ward is it in?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

crisstw

fred c

The Rifty along with My Cafe are based in the Masefield Road Community Centre, the donation of £10,300 to the Rifty by Big Fibber Beck is obviously useful.........not sure how My Cafe is going though, flyers / menus  were dropped through doors yesterday in Foggy Furze......Before anyone asks.....I don't know if the Boy in a Mans Body delivered them.

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on June 20, 2018, 08: AM
The Rifty along with My Cafe are based in the Masefield Road Community Centre, the donation of £10,300 to the Rifty by Big Fibber Beck is obviously useful.........not sure how My Cafe is going though, flyers / menus  were dropped through doors yesterday in Foggy Furze......Before anyone asks.....I don't know if the Boy in a Mans Body delivered them.
chrissys sister must work there keeping it in the family                                                                                       reviewed My Cafe – 5 star
14 May ·
Absolutely beautiful home made food, home made cakes �, the chips are proper chips no frozen oven ones, the corned beef pie is packed full homemade normally by Christopher's sister �, parmo new to the menu made with 100% chicken breast! Amazing! The price you can not beat it's a great centre great staff and people, high standard quality food! An absolute asset to the rift house community