A touch of class.....not

Started by Paul Thompson, March 15, 2018, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffh

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 17, 2018, 06: PM
Most if not all Officers share the same view of Mad Dog, Sab and the rest of the Cabal, bullying of Officers by many Councillors in widespread but  SAB and Mad Dog have a reputation for being the nastiest.

Three planning Officers individually asked me not to speak to them after meetings as they would suffer at the hands of some people.  I had to either phone or meet them away from the Civic.

It's interesting to see the turnover of planning staff since SAB and Mad Dog got on the Planning Committee, in my opinion Wells has also been a significant factor in loosing good officers.

I once sat on the joint union liason committee and raised the question of Councillors bullying Officers, Mad Dog told me it did not happen because there had never been a complaint, I don't think she had a clue.

Perhaps the best one I ever heard re MD was after the Peer Review when some of the reviewers suggested that HBC would be much better if we could just 'ditch the bitch', everyone there and I mean everyone agreed with the sentiment.  CAB even said it would happen.

You never know it might happen in May

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on March 17, 2018, 06: PM
Riddle had a close call.

SAB is a combination of  Sumo Wrestler/skilled boxer.................

hahahahahahahaha.... not to anyone who saw his Charidee Boxun Match, the biggest danger would be if he stood on your foot.

DRiddle

Similar for me in that in my 4 years various officers at a wide range of levels asked me politely not to speak to them in person within the civic centre. They were absolutely lovely and very willing to help me over e-mail or the phone but it became apparent very quickly when I was elected that their lives would be easier if they weren't seen involved in face to face interaction with me. I understand their point in terms of their jobs, although to be honest regarding SABs attempts at intimidation toward me, the biggest danger was usually to my underpants. Virtually everytime he spoke I had to fight hard not to p**s myself laughing. If there's one thing I can confidently take away from my 4 years with HBC, it's the knowledge that my pelvic floor muscles are in the shape of their life.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Asking respectfully, is this going anywhere ?

Can we expect the story to be on the front of the Mail any time soon?
I don't believe it.

fred c

If people are worried about being bullied at work, they are highly unlikely to go public, so until someone finally cracks and calls it a day it won't appear in the Mail........ actually if a councillor lost the plot and murdered an officer..... it probably wouldn't appear in the Mail.

mk1

I noticed the current 'artbeat is (apart from the introduction) a distinctly SCAB free publication. It would appear a decision has been taken to  keep the vote-losers in the background and to stop making them the (unacceptable) face of Labour. Better watch out Dear Leader, it appears the peasants are revolting!

Lord Elpus

Quote from: mk1 on March 18, 2018, 03: PM
I noticed the current 'artbeat is (apart from the introduction) a distinctly SCAB free publication. It would appear a decision has been taken to  keep the vote-losers in the background and to stop making them the (unacceptable) face of Labour. Better watch out Dear Leader, it appears the peasants are revolting!

I really believe that the writing is on the wall for the SCAB's however, past labour group history suggests that the majority of Labour Leaders have fallen victim to the knife in the back of their own group members.

Brian Hanson, Ray Waller, Russell Hart, Steve Wallace, Wind Bag Brash, have all left because they were stabbing in the back.  Carl Richardson usually likes to think he's behind the ousting, as does Mad Dog, the reality is as Russell Hart put it the Labour Group is a snake pit.  If you think Council can be full of dirty dealings and nastiness try the Labour Group especially at this crazy time of year.

One things for certain 'the child within the mans body' is not short of experience in stabbing people from behind rather than face to face.

Inspector Knacker

The MP more than compensates for their unlamented absence with a cause a day plus  photo in the Mail.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 18, 2018, 04: PM
Quote from: mk1 on March 18, 2018, 03: PM

I really believe that the writing is on the wall for the SCAB's however, past labour group history suggests that the majority of Labour Leaders have fallen victim to the knife in the back of their own group members.

Brian Hanson, Ray Waller, Russell Hart, Steve Wallace, Wind Bag Brash, have all left because they were stabbing in the back.  Carl Richardson usually likes to think he's behind the ousting, as does Mad Dog, the reality is as Russell Hart put it the Labour Group is a snake pit.  If you think Council can be full of dirty dealings and nastiness try the Labour Group especially at this crazy time of year.

One things for certain 'the child within the mans body' is not short of experience in stabbing people from behind rather than face to face.

A lot of bullyboys, only bully when there is no chance of those they chose to bully confronting them physically, hence sneaky telephone calls to John Law, a Mail reporter, or CEO........

errrrrrrrrrr just read that sentence again hence the crossing out.  :D

mk1

I would not be too quick to believe the new lot are going to be any better. It posting history is to be believed they will be much much worse.

2 of the people in this thread from Facebook last November were recently elected to office in The Local Labour Party.

This was the thread where Momentum drones were actually sitting outside someones house checking if his lights were on and  if his wife's car was there. Then checking their laptops to see if their victim was online in an attempt to discredit him.  As can be seen they also  bragged about stalking Steve. As far as I am aware the SCABs never went that far.

fred c

I would be interesting if someone has screen shots of the disgusting bile posted by the scum that have recently been elected to HCLP, and they were reproduced on the election leaflets of Non LabTor candidates.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Whatever happened to the Mad Cyclist ???

mk1

Quote from: fred c on March 18, 2018, 06: PM
I would be interesting if someone has screen shots of the disgusting bile posted by the scum that have recently been elected to HCLP, and they were reproduced on the election leaflets of Non LabTor candidates.

Which recently Elected Local  Labour Party Official was outraged in May 2017 because a Tory Candidate lived '233 Miles away'?
Which recently Elected Local  Labour Party Official also said  'He has literally travelled to the headland to take a photo. This will go down as an expense most probably. What a fooking dick.'?

Does anyone know of any current  'fooking dick' local politician who live  250 miles away but commutes to the Headland  to 'take a photo'?

Facebook Posting History-the gift that keeps giving.

Link in the above is now dead but I believe this was it or at least one taken that day:

http://www.hartlepoolconservatives.com/

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: mk1 on March 18, 2018, 06: PM
I would not be too quick to believe the new lot are going to be any better. It posting history is to be believed they will be much much worse.

2 of the people in this thread from Facebook last November were recently elected to office in The Local Labour Party.

This was the thread where Momentum drones were actually sitting outside someones house checking if his lights were on and  if his wife's car was there. Then checking their laptops to see if their victim was online in an attempt to discredit him.  As can be seen they also  bragged about stalking Steve. As far as I am aware the SCABs never went that far.

How sick are these people.
I would be surprised if this was legal.

Just goes to show how warped and obsessed they are.
I don't believe it.

fred c

Stig of the SD

That little snippet is extremely mild compared to a lot of the sick, even depraved abuse that was on Andy Simms FB Page...... not just verbal abuse, there were physical threats involved.

What does it say about the integrity of the HCLP when 2 of it's newly elected officials took part in the abuse that went on.