A touch of class.....not

Started by Paul Thompson, March 15, 2018, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 16, 2018, 09: AM
Interesting, I recall when I told the 'Odious little t*a*' AKA Ray Wells to 'fook right off' I was dragged before Dave Stubbs HBC COE and Peter Devilin and had to give an account of myself.

I being an honourable member admitted the crime and cast myself onto their mercy, Stubbs told me Wells wanted an apology, I replied 'that's nice' in true Mrs Brown mode.  We then agreed that I must not tell Wells or any other member to fook off while inside council property.

Once this brief talk was over, Stubbs cracked a few jokes regarding council leaders and we left on good terms.

In my case I owned up, I suspect Mad Dog and the Child in a mans body will try and squirm out of it.

Civic Leaders, my backside, they are a disgrace to the term Councillor

Unless D Riddle or J Black are talented impressionists there is no way MD  can squirm out of it, her flapping lips also drop SAB right in the s***e.

station cat

I have never been to a Council meeting so really had no idea what goes on there......until I started reading this Forum. Now I ask myself "What kind of people have we got representing this town?" Some of the stories are positively unbelieveable!!

Johnny Bongo

Mr Riddle, do you have any idea what caused  their outburst?  Maybe SAB has had a bereavement in the family ::).  Maybe Marj has piles/ trapped wind/ looked in a mirror/ was just being Marj.  A Psychiatrist would have a field day with all of them!

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on March 16, 2018, 08: AM

The actual physical aspect of SABs behaviour was perhaps the most bizarre part of it. He was sat at a computer desk and all I did was laugh at something he said as I was leaving the room. He leapt out of his seat, stomped around from the table with his arms clenched by his sides as if he was carrying two invisible rolls of carpet.

I have been trying to find the video  of the Council 'Metun' where he is the Chair and he bounces up and down like a demented jack-in-the-box when you are speaking. The one where he is sweating like a pig and  flecks of perspiration  hurtled in all directions as he leapt to his feet to admonish you. I have  trawled through the You Tube videos but can not find it. I want to 'loop' the bits of him jumping to his feet and make a comedy clip. Anyone know the date?

Clips like this are  priceless.

https://youtu.be/qCdF1gDrDmY?t=35m4s

mk1

Quote from: Lord Elpus on March 16, 2018, 07: AM
Being in mind SAB's obvious short temper and intimidating behaviour I ask myself was he the best person to work in an elderly care home?

There are lots of rumours that the reason he 'left' his last Care-home job in Hartlepool was because he got caught fiddling his overtime sheets. He was told if he did not resign then he would be sacked.

mk1

Anyway, I guess the new acting borough solicitor will have an interesting first few days. I wonder if Marjorie dare claim she didn't say it? Do we really have it recorded? or are we bluffing? I guess only time will tell.

The best tactic is to make the complaint and do not mention anything about  the incident being filmed. Let the culprits dig themselves a deeper hole because for sure they will lie and compound their misdeeds. If you  mention details of the (claimed) film them they will  work around those details to distort the truth. The trick is to  keep the killer-facts to yourself. Let them lie to cover it and then drop the evidence on them to prove them double liars. You can bet other Labour members there are being asked to back up their version of events so you having a record to  show the reality will make them think long and hard before  perjuring themselves to help out  2 of the most unpopular in the group.
Let the buggers make even bigger fools of themselves and resist the temptation to leak clips in advance.

Nice

Quote from: mk1 on March 16, 2018, 02: PM

Anyway, I guess the new acting borough solicitor will have an interesting first few days. I wonder if Marjorie dare claim she didn't say it? Do we really have it recorded? or are we bluffing? I guess only time will tell.

The best tactic is to make the complaint and do not mention anything about  the incident being filmed. Let the culprits dig themselves a deeper hole because for sure they will lie and compound their misdeeds. If you  mention details of the (claimed) film them they will  work around those details to distort the truth. The trick is to  keep the killer-facts to yourself. Let them lie to cover it and then drop the evidence on them to prove them double liars. You can bet other Labour members there are being asked to back up their version of events so you having a record to  show the reality will make them think long and hard before  perjuring themselves to help out  2 of the most unpopular in the group.
Let the buggers make even bigger fools of themselves and resist the temptation to leak clips in advance.

Excellent plan . Hope it happens

kevplumb

was watching a movie the other night about the Kray twins

and it suddenly occurred to me there where a lot of similarities

the kicker was when one of them shouted "we are invincible"

I honestly believe the disillusioned a**es think they are considering what they have got away with up to now

and we all know what happened to the Krays
can live in hope I suppose
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

DRiddle

Basically he (SAB) got the hump because we asked for the rules to be respected and pointed out that the rules apply to EVERYONE.

As we've seen on many occasions, Labour think the rules are for others but not them.

Essentially he and Marjorie showed themselves to be exactly what they are.

Scum, pure scum.

Not my words, the words of a senior officer within HBC.

kevplumb

Quote from: DRiddle on March 16, 2018, 08: PM
Basically he (SAB) got the hump because we asked for the rules to be respected and pointed out that the rules apply to EVERYONE.

As we've seen on many occasions, Labour think the rules are for others but not them.

Scum, pure scum.

keep poking em young David  you are obviously getting right up their noses  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

Inspector Knacker

A narcissistic cabal unable to cope with mild mockery, affronted by challenges to their 'Imperial' status.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on March 16, 2018, 08: PM

Scum, pure scum.

Not to try and Black Cat you.......But on the same theme, several years ago I was in conversation with a fairly senior officer, the comment was more agricultural but concerned both parties mentioned and 2 others, you can decide who.

They were described to me as being..... "Horrible People....Fooking Horrible People"

mk1

Riddle had a close call.

SAB is a combination of  Sumo Wrestler/skilled boxer.................

Lord Elpus

Most if not all Officers share the same view of Mad Dog, Sab and the rest of the Cabal, bullying of Officers by many Councillors in widespread but  SAB and Mad Dog have a reputation for being the nastiest.

Three planning Officers individually asked me not to speak to them after meetings as they would suffer at the hands of some people.  I had to either phone or meet them away from the Civic.

It's interesting to see the turnover of planning staff since SAB and Mad Dog got on the Planning Committee, in my opinion Wells has also been a significant factor in loosing good officers.

I once sat on the joint union liason committee and raised the question of Councillors bullying Officers, Mad Dog told me it did not happen because there had never been a complaint, I don't think she had a clue.

Perhaps the best one I ever heard re MD was after the Peer Review when some of the reviewers suggested that HBC would be much better if we could just 'ditch the bitch', everyone there and I mean everyone agreed with the sentiment.  CAB even said it would happen.

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1 on March 17, 2018, 06: PM
Riddle had a close call.

SAB is a combination of  Sumo Wrestler/skilled boxer.................

couldn't box kippers