A touch of class.....not

Started by Paul Thompson, March 15, 2018, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Thompson

I'm hearing that there has been some interesting exchanges behind the scenes tonight in the Members Lounge, shortly before Full Council.

Apparently, Cllrs Riddle and Black attempted to enter the Lounge which was occupied by SAB, Marj and Cllr-in-waiting Anne Marshall at the time.  It goes that SAB told the entering Cllrs in no uncertain terms to "FXXX OFF!".  The same course profanity was then repeated by Marj.  Riddle and Black found this quite amusing (especially as they were recording the exchange at the time) and simply laughed it off. 

That is until a sweaty SAB squared up to Riddle in an intimidating way. Riddle suggested that the "Child in a man's body" returned to his seat at which point his bottle went and he cowered away.

I understand that Riddle and Black will be gladly posting the exchange online, once they escape tonight's circus.  Could make interesting listening !

Johnny Bongo

Thank you for that info, Mr Thompson...it's fair made my night!   It's obvious that CAB and the other scum are losing it big time :).....no doubt thanks to PHF, this forum and the employees of HBC, who pass on the info/ scandal that the labscum don't want us to know!  Mr Riddle and Mr Black should demand a public apology from all those mentioned!  If an apology is not forthcoming.....well, I'll leave it up to those on here as to what action should / could be taken!   

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Will the punishment be an interpersonal course in the south of France ?
I don't believe it.

mk1

An oficial complaint is the next step. 'They ' would never pass on such a chance and in fact have made things up to complain about the opposition. Play them at their own game.
I can confirm Mad Dog is a foul-mouthed  virago with a hair trigger.  I once was foolish enough to direct some mild criticism her way and she  exploded into a foul-mouthed spittle flecked  rant that made the  lifeless bloke she always has in tow when she is out and about raise one of his eyebrows. This was in the railway station and  the carrot-topped termagant was not in the least bit concerned  about the audience.

Gustaf I of England + BWH

Are members of the general public allowed in the Members' Lounge ?

I wouldn't mind a tour round myself, see how my money is being spent.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: Gustaf I of England + BWH on March 15, 2018, 10: PM

I wouldn't mind a tour round myself, see how my money is being spent.

..Well if Ann Marshall was there it must be okay for the public to go in
I don't believe it.

mk1

I believe this is the  reason for the hostility. Ann Marshall should not have been there. She is not a Councillor.

Gustaf I of England + BWH

Quote from: mk1 on March 15, 2018, 10: PM

I believe this is the  reason for the hostility. Ann Marshall should not have been there. She is not a Councillor.

Exactly... It does make one wonder what other concessions Ms Marshall may be getting that she is not entitled too... and why.

fred c

errrrrrrrrr  would be councillor Ms Marshall was in the members lounge this evening, but not sure if a non labour member of the public would gain entry......

What I am certain of is this....the tape barrier between councillors and the public is not to be crossed, I know because I was removed from the councillors side of the barrier by a security guard, I was in the process of speaking to the BS at the time.

This evening I saw wannabe councillor Ms Marshall walk past the same barrier to speak to her comrades......

What is also a fact, members of the public were stopped from using the elected members toilets.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: fred c on March 15, 2018, 11: PM
errrrrrrrrr  would be councillor Ms Marshall was in the members lounge this evening, but not sure if a non labour member of the public would gain entry......

What I am certain of is this....the tape barrier between councillors and the public is not to be crossed, I know because I was removed from the councillors side of the barrier by a security guard, I was in the process of speaking to the BS at the time.

What is also a fact, members of the public were stopped from using the elected members toilets.

This evening I saw wannabe councillor Ms Marshall walk past the same barrier to speak to her comrades......

Should that not attract a ban ?
I don't believe it.

fred c

She is not only the perennial wannabe councillor, she is also the newly elected Vice President of the Hartlepool Constituency Labour Party, so basically there is more chance of seeing a Zeppelin Flying over Hartlepool than there is of a Labour councillor....or even a wannabe councillor getting banned.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: mk1 on March 15, 2018, 10: PM

With her track record she should be unlikely to become one. That's where we shine the torch. Nobody likes an arriviste.

Lord Elpus

Ann Marshall will be there because she is a Labour Group observer, (a delegate from the General Committee).  This allows her to visit the Labour group meeting on the provisio that she in with another Labour Councillor at all times.

Personally I think Pricey will walk Foggy Furze and Marshall deep down knows it.  I suspect she already got the chaffing cream on order, (leaflet delivery can be a painfull business to the over weight, take note SAB, Marg).

Being in mind SAB's obvious short temper and intimidating behaviour I ask myself was he the best person to work in an elderly care home?

DRiddle

It was a very bizarre little spat all in all. I suspect there was some pent up frustration released by both SAB and Marjorie last night, towards me. In 4 years neither of them have plucked up the courage to directly engage me in conversation, despite various opportunities to do so following things I've said referencing them in meetings, speeches and so forth.

Then as if by magic the BOTH muster up the nerve to tell me to eff off within minutes of each other.

The actual physical aspect of SABs behaviour was perhaps the most bizarre part of it. He was sat at a computer desk and all I did was laugh at something he said as I was leaving the room. He leapt out of his seat, stomped around from the table with his arms clenched by his sides as if he was carrying two invisible rolls of carpet.

"Why don't you just f**k right off?" he asked. I just stood there a foot or so away from him a bit bemused by what I was seeing.

I suppose he thought I'd be intimidated. I wasn't.

To be honest I was intimidated that time he stood up to the Fratellis and jumped off the pirate ship dressed as Superman, but last night, not so much.

It's always 'silly season' in the run up to an election. You can literally see the fear in the eyes of some of the Labour lot who are up before the electorate in May.

The panic in their eyes that they might lost their £500 a month and 'status'. The realisation that they might actually have to do a proper days work for a living. I actually find it quite sad that that's seemingly ALL they've got going on in their lives.

Hey ho. They want to be careful winding me up though, there's still time for me to submit a nomination. You might want to get them to wind their necks in Carl...  ;)

Anyway, I guess the new acting borough solicitor will have an interesting first few days. I wonder if Marjorie dare claim she didn't say it? Do we really have it recorded? or are we bluffing? I guess only time will tell.

Lord Elpus

Interesting, I recall when I told the 'Odious little t*a*' AKA Ray Wells to 'fook right off' I was dragged before Dave Stubbs HBC COE and Peter Devilin and had to give an account of myself.

I being an honourable member admitted the crime and cast myself onto their mercy, Stubbs told me Wells wanted an apology, I replied 'that's nice' in true Mrs Brown mode.  We then agreed that I must not tell Wells or any other member to fook off while inside council property.

Once this brief talk was over, Stubbs cracked a few jokes regarding council leaders and we left on good terms.

In my case I owned up, I suspect Mad Dog and the Child in a mans body will try and squirm out of it.

Civic Leaders, my backside, they are a disgrace to the term Councillor